HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED/IMPROVED YOUR LIFE RECENTLY

124»

Comments

• 2. Lost a LOT of weight (still losing)

You know poeple want to see pictures. So don't make me ask--even though I pretty much just did.

Does anyone on here (with a few exceptions) have any idea what I looked like in the first place? I still have a way to go, but in the interest of limited disclosure, since 2/1 I've dropped 162lbs.

That's awesome F16C. Mind if I ask what you did besides better diet and exercise? That's some serious LBs dropped in a short period of time.

• 2. Lost a LOT of weight (still losing)

You know poeple want to see pictures. So don't make me ask--even though I pretty much just did.

Does anyone on here (with a few exceptions) have any idea what I looked like in the first place? I still have a way to go, but in the interest of limited disclosure, since 2/1 I've dropped 162lbs.

That's awesome F16C. Mind if I ask what you did besides better diet and exercise? That's some serious LBs dropped in a short period of time.

Gastric bypass. I should have mentioned that so folks didn't think I went on some insane crash diet. Even by those standards my weight loss has been way above average. I've been pretty good about following the rules, and my wife has been a big help as well.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    fired the accountant, bought cheap airfare for digging nationwide, considered giving up herbals, re-dedicated myself to DJing..

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    bought cheap airfare for digging nationwide
    How did you do this?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    bought cheap airfare for digging nationwide
    How did you do this?

southwest's last minute fares.. you can go cross country for 100$ round trip..

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    2. Lost a LOT of weight (still losing)

Gastric bypass. I should have mentioned that so folks didn't think I went on some insane crash diet. Even by those standards my weight loss has been way above average. I've been pretty good about following the rules, and my wife has been a big help as well.

Hey L*rry,

good to hear that all is going well I was going to PM you this week to see how all was going.

But yeah dude we want to see some pictures. (no ayo)