has anybody ever shaved their nuts?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
i shaved my head last week. then, i proceeded to shave my chest. i don't know why? it just happened. then to balance, i shaved my legs. but then i had this big maghreb muff sitting in the middle of my white pasty beanpole oldman looking hot body. so i did it. it hurts. don't try it.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i shaved my head last week. then, i proceeded to shave my chest. i don't know why? it just happened. then to balance, i shaved my legs. but then i had this big maghreb muff sitting their in the middle of my white pasty beanpole oldman looking hot body. so i did it. it hurts. don't try it.

Don't fuck with Nair neither.

Keeping it trim is grown man rillness. Anything else is just adventurous

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Razor to the sacc? Never that.

Clippers? OK.

• i shaved my head last week. then, i proceeded to shave my chest. i don't know why? it just happened. then to balance, i shaved my legs. but then i had this big maghreb muff sitting their in the middle of my white pasty beanpole oldman looking hot body. so i did it. it hurts. don't try it.

Hmmmm...East Coast and West Coast pube-trimmers rep-reee-zent....

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    so i did it. it hurts. don't try it.

It was that dollar store after shave that did it. AIYA!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    i shaved my head last week. then, i proceeded to shave my chest. i don't know why? it just happened. then to balance, i shaved my legs. but then i had this big maghreb muff sitting in the middle of my white pasty beanpole oldman looking hot body. so i did it. it hurts. don't try it.

It's a slippery slope. Play wisely.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i shaved my head last week. then, i proceeded to shave my chest. i don't know why? it just happened. then to balance, i shaved my legs. but then i had this big maghreb muff sitting their in the middle of my white pasty beanpole oldman looking hot body. so i did it. it hurts. don't try it.

let me be clear. the shaving part did not hurt. it's when that shit starts growing back ~ 5 days later.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Dude, how many body shaving threads does SoulStrut need? I still can't get Enki's post out of my head about Nair and scorched earth. Some things are done in the bathroom and should remain there.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    the first time you shave its going to be bad but if you shave semi-regularly it should be fine
    i cannot believe i just posted that

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    let me be clear. the shaving part did not hurt. it when that shit starts growing back ~ 5 days later.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

let me be clear. the shaving part did not hurt. it's when that shit starts growing back ~ 5 days later.

plaese to recommend an itch suppressant

::real heads know the feel::

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Cost > Benefit ??

Leave a little scrill on there. What's the point of going Mr. Clean?

it's the only thing that allows me to sit down right now.

• Options

After you shower, dry them good and slap some of this on. If you don't dry them good it can be a pasty, unpleasant feeling. By "them", I mean your balls.

There's also this...Zeasorb, it's for jockitch. The less hair you have down there the more susceptible you are to the itch especially if you exercise a lot, get sweaty, and then sit around like a schmuck letting that fungus fester around your unmentionables without properly cleaning yourself.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Dude, how many body shaving threads does SoulStrut need? I still can't get Enki's post out of my head about Nair and scorched earth. Some things are done in the bathroom and should remain there.

Can we stop talking about bag hair already?

• sconesscones 434 Posts

Clippers? OK.

werd i got 5 razors for 10p or something stupid from the store and they are NOT the one, believe.

Can we stop talking about bag hair already?

oh. i should have been more clear in the title about the actual content of this thread.

you click on this thinking you would be reading about what?

just curious.

By "them", I mean your balls.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

it's never wise to assume.

PS who's waxed?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    oh. i should have been more clear in the title about the actual content of this thread.

you click on this thinking you would be reading about what?

just curious.

Does this topic really deserve another thread though? I haven't been on the Strut for too long, but I have seen this topic done to death.

Sorry, carry on talking about your pubic hair...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

it's never wise to assume.

PS who's waxed?

Over the weekend, I met a girl who did body waxing for a living. When she proudly announced that she's done Brazilian waxes on guys, I nearly doubled over in sympathy pain.

I haven't been on the Strut for too long

WELL, GET FUCKING FAMILIAR.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I haven't been on the Strut for too long

WELL, GET FUCKING FAMILIAR.

So I should expect a weekly "I shaved my sack, what do you think" thread?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    So I should expect a weekly "I shaved my sack, what do you think" thread?

Shaving your nards with an electric razor = DJing with Serato?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Shaving your nards with an electric Mach 5 razor = DJing with Serato?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Over the weekend, I met a girl who did body waxing for a living. When she proudly announced that she's done Brazilian waxes on guys, I nearly doubled over in sympathy pain.

JEEZIS. I just got the unibrow waxed and saw the redness in the mirror after. I can't even think on the color change after going brazilian

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

• shaving nuts =

• dayday 9,611 Posts

No post will ever come close to being as nightmarish as the dude who shaved his nuts (and then some) while drunk in the shower.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    i've shaved my nuts and never had a problem with itching or irritation...the pube region is a different story, but even that only bothers me for a day or two. you just gotta stay on top of it.