Does The Klan still exist in your hood (NRR)

2»

Comments

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

Gaston,eh? I looked it up on the map..looks like its a few hours below me. Whats going on in Gaston?

read here

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The Klan is white supremacy's ultimate gag/joke?

• Gaston,eh? I looked it up on the map..looks like its a few hours below me. Whats going on in Gaston?

Pied Pipers Of Funkingham, that's whats goin' on in Gaston!

There has to be a box of those 12's somewhere.....

ive only found one so far..that cool ass yellow/brown sleeve..Chocolate Cholly label or some shit?

• Gaston,eh? I looked it up on the map..looks like its a few hours below me. Whats going on in Gaston?

damn..thanks for the link.

• ive only found one so far..that cool ass yellow/brown sleeve..Chocolate Cholly label or some shit?

Chocolate Cholly. Word.
    Which title do you have?
    I have 2, and am curious as to what
    else is out there.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Gaston,eh? I looked it up on the map..looks like its a few hours below me. Whats going on in Gaston?

Nearby, men hover over a table of trinkets: robed Klansmen embossed on silver rings; "Ku Klux Klan"-engraved knives; "KKK" belt buckles and "boys in the hood"[/b] T-shirts.

HAHAHAHAHA....oh HELL no.

"Up on the trailer, an angry-voiced young man wearing a red, white and blue mask over his face struts to the microphone. Raucous cheers erupt as he's introduced as "Special K."[/b]

so THAT'S what happened to him.

"We don't burn crosses. We light them. They're not supposed to burn down. When you burn something, you destroy it. We're not out to destroy America. We're out to save it."

riiiiight, so it must be those evil negroes that burn down the cross after you light it.

• ive only found one so far..that cool ass yellow/brown sleeve..Chocolate Cholly label or some shit?

Chocolate Cholly. Word.
    Which title do you have?
    I have 2, and am curious as to what
    else is out there.

I know I had that Funkingham one(sold it..it was dope though)..and a few others. All I believe I have now is "(Here A Funk,There a Funk) Everywhere a Funk,Funk". It looks like the artist/group is called Gaston.

btw..the label is out of Gaston NC..not Gaston SC. =(

do you have anything on this label? everything ive heard on it seems to be hot.

Nearby, men hover over a table of trinkets: robed Klansmen embossed on silver rings; "Ku Klux Klan"-engraved knives; "KKK" belt buckles and "boys in the hood"[/b] T-shirts.

yeah those shirts used to be all up in the flea markets and shit back when the flick was out.
    "The Original Boyz In The Hood"

definately fucked up.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

yeah those shirts used to be all up in the flea markets and shit back when the flick was out.
    "The Original Boyz In The Hood"

definately fucked up.

I was always partial to the one with LAPD in KKK hoods. "The Original Boyz in the Hood"

• KKK and Neo-Nazi movement are still very big in the south

... worldwide, be sure !

And they??ve done their homework.

My personal bet is 2006 world championship in Germany will bring some nasty things to the surface :

Incredible bad economic situation, rich against poor, politicans who are not popular, big companies who raise manager money and fire people, not enough tickets for Germans, a strong-grown Neo-Nazi movement with intelligent leaders and money in the background ... you name it.

Peace
    Seb

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

I was always partial to the one with LAPD in KKK hoods. "The Original Boyz in the Hood"

there was another good one, said "future LAPD officer" & had a picture of some klan folls lil kid in hhis baby hood...

LAPD???Lustfully Assaulting People Daily

• do you have anything on this label? everything ive heard on it seems to be hot.

yeah, I've got the "Here a Funk..." 12", sold one on the bay last year
    for good loot, too.
    I also have the "Bump Magnet" 12", and 2 45's. They all rule.
    Makes me want to put on a boogie-funk night somewhere.
    We need to get a discog going. Really interesting label,
    with a very particular sound.