serato poll

2»

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    so thats like, 16 yes, 4 no, and about 4 would if they coulds? is that right? i know there are more not chiming in, and thats cool. this was just to get an idea of some sort of ratio of peeps using it versus not using it.

• CahootsCahoots 378 Posts
    -

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    not a but i would get it if i could

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    WAAAHWAAAWEEWAAAH TO THE KEEP IT RILL MAFIA!

I LIKE!

F#ck Serato, i feel theres nothing better than searching for a certain record or viewing all the different labels while you spinning. It hurts me to see so many legends promoting Serato.

- hell no

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I don't gots it. But if I was spinning out, I'd get it Quuick.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

- not a but i would get it if i could

• rock the box.

i dont see the ttm-57 replacing my 909 anytime soon though.

agreed. serato + pioneer 909 is where its at for now.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Not to blow up a spot too soon, but i have a friend who owns a DJ business who may become a distributor through Rane...this would mean he'd get bulk at wholesale. i told him i might now a bunch of interested parties and he said he may be able to sell to me at which point i could move forward any way i wished. But what does that run on sentence mean? A soulstrut discount on Serato could be in the works once he got all of his units in.

My questions are as follows:

1.) I've never been on this side of retail / wholesale, etc. The units are going to be paid for by him with Rane and he's going to sell to me and i am planning to sell here to interested parties at quite the discount (depending on what he gets them for, etc). Are there any legality issues with this? If so i am not going to do it, but it doesn't seem like there would be.

2.) Is anyone interested? Based solely on the numbers he gave me, which are nothing but estimation, i am thinking that i'd be selling for somewhere between $350 and $400.

If you have knowledge to drop please hit my PM, dont want to hijack over here.

Poll-wise....i fall into Not A but probably would (will?) if i can.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

+

2.) doc joel (ya missed a slow day sunday)

high ross & jeigh !

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

+

2.) doc joel (ya missed a slow day sunday)

high ross & jeigh !

i was working for my boss so she could grab an extra day off. i should be back around in Sept. Always appreciate your pre-show food posts, plaese to keep it up.

Hey is the Philly Record Exchange guy always there? He had a bunch of tempting stuff in July. i am pretty sure he was from the shop, i saw a lot of Philly REx price stickers.

Hopefully you made out ok despite the slow traffic.

• per0per0 153 Posts
    Shit Yeah