Elois Scott - Broadway Love

bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Downloaded this from this very place a while ago, after somebody very kindly uploaded it, (can't remember who! Sorry!) and have been stuck on it ever since.Bass, drums, voice, horns, arrangement is Can anybody tell me anything else about it? I know it was on Carol-G records, or Carol 101, but thats about it.Help appreciated. Ta.Benny

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Uber rare, semi-unknown Detroit 45. The guy who produced it produced one other 45 on the same label, a little more uptempo. Big Keb Darge spin.

The dude had a box of 45's that he lost when he moved last year. Sign......

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    Cheers, Nate;

That would fit in with the ??150 price mark then, didn't know if that was realistic.

Obviously it is. Better start saving me pennies.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    it's not impossibly rare: there have been approx 5 copies on ebay within the last year

I think the average ending price was $150

which means that a UK dealer would simply change the dollar sign to pounds sterling...

great record, it seems likely that she was from the Scott Singers - a long running Detroit family gospel group( who released a couple funky numbers actually...)

btb

• MrSeanMrSean 57 Posts
    Downloaded this from this very place a while ago, after somebody very kindly uploaded it, (can't remember who! Sorry!) and have been stuck on it ever since.

Bass, drums, voice, horns, arrangement is

Can anybody tell me anything else about it? I know it was on Carol-G records, or Carol 101, but thats about it.

Help appreciated. Ta.

Benny

Yeah...I think I posted up that one a while back. Glad you liked it. Try Terry Gesten in Ohio sendfor45s 'at' aol.com he had a few. Might have got expensive now though.