Weeds Season 2 TONIGHT

z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Alright, I know we are all excited about the Wire coming on again. I know I am, but tonight marks the return of Nancy, Andy, Shane, Silas, Heylia, Lupita and of course everyone's favorite financial advisor Doug. How big can the king pin of Agrestic get? Will Heylia get run out of business by Nancy? Will DEA dude spark a joint with Nancy after sex? Will Silas's girl go to the popo as an informant? How good are their brownies? Does Conrad really know about genetics and breading or is he using bag seed? Will Shane get taken away by homeland security? Is ectasy really like ice cream?so many questions...

Comments

• Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't know it was coming back out this month. Need to go refresh on the season 1 jammies.......

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    this is a great show, yay.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Despite only seeing one episode, I'm confident writing it off. In the episode there was a scene where a guy wants to start dealing and so he buys an 1/8 or a 1/4 for a big wad of cash. Hello? If I'm gonna watch a show about a pot, it has to be at least marginally convincing.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Despite only seeing one episode, I'm confident writing it off. In the episode there was a scene where a guy wants to start dealing and so he buys an 1/8 or a 1/4 for a big wad of cash. Hello? If I'm gonna watch a show about a pot, it has to be at least marginally convincing.

Hatter.

Fuck it. I'm salty too. Huff has been canceled

http://www.tvfodder.com/archives/2006/06/huff_gets_cance.shtml

• Never seen it. don't have showtime. but, i think mary louise parker is super cute.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    Great show and the hot milfs are a big plus.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    somehow four episodes already leaked and if you liked season 1 this season will be

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    somehow four episodes already leaked and if you liked season 1 this season will be