Dig-Dug @ Gallery AD - Tuesday Aug 15th

OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
edited August 2006 in Announcements
Anno Domini presents...DIG DUG is a monthly listening party and record swap at AD hosted by Nate "Ennui" LeBlanc.Each installment features a plethora of talent behind the decks who have been encouraged to play what they want, utilizing those forgotten corners of the collection that don't fit at clubs, bars, or parties. We've also invited some of the deepest collectors in the area to bring a few crates of gems to sell or swap.Dig Dug is held every second Tuesday of the month from 8-11 p.m.[/b]Admission: Free and open to the public[/b]Lineup for TUESDAY, August 15, 2006Please note that this month's Dig Dug was moved back one week due to ZeroOne festival programming. It returns to 2nd Tuesdays in September.Presenting the sounds:Red Alert[/b] (Frances Marin & Kim Christman)Beautiful but deadly DJ duo specializing in the dark side of late-70's/early-80's underground rock.Strictly 7[/b]B. Roos told me he was either going to play a Latin Set or a Punk set... either way it will be another informative hour with one of SJ's finest.Kid Inquisitive[/b]Deep deep digger from Berkeley will bring the funk but leave the noise at home. He will also have a few crates for sale.Vinyl Dealers (get your fix!):Jeff Jagged[/b]Drummer/DJ/ Record Slanger extrordinaire. Buy some of his records and then head over to the Blank to hear his unique take on the rock pantheon.Justin Torres[/b]Justin's becoming a regular at DD, and he always brings extensive knowledge along with a sliver of his astoundingly deep collection.B-Cause[/b]One of the best and most respected DJs from SF, part-time Groove Merchant, and all around good guy Josh B. is going to grace us with his presence. Geraldine[/b] of Feel My Grooves vinylEveryone was feeling G's selections last time she came out, and I expect nothing different this time.See you downtown! Gallery AD 366 South First Street(btwn San Carlos & San Salvador)San Jose, CA 95113t: 408.271.5155

Comments

• hey B - thanks for posting this. i was so busy getting ready for the big show Friday (yep, in front of all 15 peeps), I completely forgot about DD!

well earned status this week.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I can't make this one... I'm heading up to the city for the next couple days for a work conference. Have a good time!

• Bump... I'll see y'alls in a few hours. I got new rap schitt to sell and sweet soul 45s to spin...

• doesn't look I'm gonna make this one y'all...I had to go meet dude about some Cd's...at least I got that out of the way! Hope all goes good...