Who won The Contender

MikeFreedomRockMikeFreedomRock 306 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I missed it. Can't seem to find out who won.

Comments

• mora or whatever his name was

• mora or whatever his name was

Damn, he really deserved it then. He beat Ishe Smith, Manfredo, Bonsante. Guess he was too quick. Was it a good fight?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I had already posted this in my Official Contender thread but...really, you had to see it to believe it!!!

FUCK THE IDOLS!!! This was where it was at!!!

THE CONTENDER 2 HOUR GRAND FINALE[/b]

3rd place fight: Alfonso Gomez vs. Jesse Brinkley (Alfonso wins decisively; Stoked that my man, always the underdog in this competition won with an assortment of punches including very hard body shots that led to Jesse's immobility. I LOVE THIS FOOL ALFONSO; almost all the fighters were two weights highter or something??? i've never seen heart and toughness as much as i saw in this guy. Jesse landed a HARD UPPERCUT, and he was not shaken at all.....simply amazing. Jesse is the man too though.)

championship fight: Peter Manfredo vs. Sergio Mora
    (Sergio Mora wins decisively. Again, Sergio was the big underdog, but yet with his incredible hand speed and precise combinations was able to neutralize a stronger opponent. likewise, this guy got heart.)

Peter was the apparent crowd-favorite and you even had the announcer asking stupid-ass post-fight questions to Sergio. LAME PEOPLE!! VIVA MEXICO!!!
    these fools got heart....i'm sure nobody cares.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I missed it. Can't seem to find out who won.

they got clips of the fight here yo:

Contender @ yahoo