American Hardcore The Movie

JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I don???t know if this interests anyone here. This looks ill. Any Bad Brains fans on the strut? American Hardcore the movie

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I don???t know if this interests anyone here. This looks ill. Any Bad Brains fans on the strut?

American Hardcore the movie

I'm a HUGE Bad Brains fan! Saw them live a number of times in the 80s. Smoked out with them in their van one night back then. Very cool dudes and their live shows were INCREDIBLE! HR would launch himself off the stage into the air and dive into the crowd. This movie looks like it could be very good. I will check this out when it opens. I saw almost every band mentioned in the trailer live in Seattle/Tacoma in the 80s. It was nice to see that they had Poison Idea on the map. Poison Idea were one of the greatest hardcore bands of all time. They were from Portland, OR. and would play in Seattle often. I must have seen them live at least 20 times. Guitarist Tom "Pig" passed away a couple of months ago. Tom R.I.P.

• Any Bad Brains fans on the strut?

Hell yeah. Not so sure about the overall quality of this movie though. The book was kinda

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    The book was kinda
    I agree. Where was Negative Approach on the map. No love to Detroit.