DJ's B.Cause Max Kane - NOTR CD release/mp3 DL

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Josh,

This shit is Ridonkuloid! seriously one of the best mix cds i've ever heard.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Didn't want to post in this thread until I started listening to this, but suffice to say its soooper thorough. Real intricate, takes me back to the height of the 4-track mixtape era. Nice work dudes!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This CD is off the chain.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    why the hell didnt i order this yet

• why the hell didnt i order this yet

'Cuz you still salty 'bout that acapella I didn't rip you yet!

Yes, I am soft.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    sometimes I get really drunk and wake up the next day only to find out it's christmas. Since I don't really remember getting this I can only assume that Santa Claus came to my house and left me this mix. Santa is fucking great.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who is Max Kane?

• man I'm doing a dj pics collumn for an upcoming issue of fader and I wrote about the cd. I wanted to wait but I coudn't hold it in

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    why the hell didnt i order this yet

'Cuz you still salty 'bout that acapella I didn't rip you yet!

Yes, I am soft.
    haha, nah man! ive been really slacking on my mixtape purchases lately. ill order it tomorrow when i make my list of stuff to buy =P

• Who is Max Kane?

1/4th of 4OneFunk (and the artist formerly known as Ales One).

Get a calculator/Do the math

• Still looking for a SKULL-I.D.

The record was on the Capitol label, 1960's.

holler for free stuff.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    got it it's hot.

and lol @ "faith hill"

• got it it's hot.

and lol @ "faith hill"

what, you don't like COUNTRY!!???

• and lol @ "faith hill"

even funnier yet: you're the first person to notice this.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This CD arrived on Friday, to my unsolicited surprise (thanks, JB!). I must say that it is extremely well done, having completely lifted the fog from an otherwise languid Saturday afternoon.

• yo B, hows your stock on this? i need to order but gotta wait til next week when i get paid again.

i just got a 600+ dollar cell phone bill and gotta conserve funds til then

• holler with your addy holmes, don't sweat the ca-ish now...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i just got a 600+ dollar cell phone bill...
    Cot dayum!!!
    Good luck with that shit.

Yo, P.ro, thanks for the extra cd.
    I'll give it to a friend before he dies (no 100% pure poison).

• i just got a 600+ dollar cell phone bill...
    Cot dayum!!!

Good luck with that shit.

Yo, P.ro, thanks for the extra cd.
    I'll give it to a friend before he dies (no 100% pure poison).

when i opened the bill my face was like
    i couldnt believe it at first but apparently it was a legit bill, i went over my minutes by 1500 if you can believe that, thats 25 hours! all because of this girl i started dating. 3 days after i got the bill we mutually decided to break it off.
    what a fuckin waste of time effort and money.

PM sent B, thanks again homie!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    mind = officially blown
    i knew by looking at the tracklisting that this shit would be good but i didnt expect this.
    that leela james blend is fucking beautiful, the mac dre blend is
    i was rapping along with burn rubber at the gym yesterday and scared some girls but straight up didnt give a fuck. editing in the curses is
    i really didnt want to like that three 6 blend but it just worked so well.
    damn

• DUDES - this mix is top notch. on paper, the idea of another remix cd didn't really jump out at me, but you guys went above and beyond the call of duty with the selection, segueways, and execution. common "go" + run dmc "dumb" ? YEUCHHH.

fucking awesome work.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    i was rapping along with burn rubber at the gym yesterday and scared some girls but straight up didnt give a fuck. editing in the curses is

Hahahahaaah, yes!

• THIS MIX IS WOAH.

serious A+ rawness.

holy shit holy shit.

• holy shit holy shit.

holy shit indeed. thank you joshfulsploitation. a beautiful ear you have. the "whistle" routine is great. cuts=flawless. the ears, man, it's the ears. keep them in a vault. or insure them, like jlo did her ass.

STRICTLY BORGNINE BLENDS, SON![/b]

• I don't wanna take away any of the shine that is the rightful property of the one B.Cause, 'cause he has a lot comin' to him, but I would like to take a moment to big up MAX KANE (the artist formerly known as Ales One). I've known this dude since he was a Fillmo' Shufflin' [AFLAC GANGSTA WALK/ACKLIKEYUKNO], peacoat-wearin' teenager who consistently murderized it at the Zebra Battles. It's really great to see how he's grown as a DJ and expanded his skills in so many ways. He is also a very good dude.

OK, you may all continue to heap praise on B.Cause and purchase additional copies of this CD.

• yes yes yes, Max Kane is a dope DJ and often overlooked locally as one of the Bay's best. He's got some secret squirrel funk stuff bubbling presently, quality and next level schitt.

Also, contrary to RAJ's complimentary and much appreciated review in the soulstrut shop , this mix was completed before I aquired the microwave. In other words, no mp3's were harmed in the making of this disc.

• I even got ex-girlfriend's stoping and coping.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    thi$ CD is TIGHT,,,,,,every track is G-FUNK BOMB!!!

• Whilst gazing pon the beaches of Barbados, I perchanced to notice the sublime beauty that is the transformed Joe Bataan synths over the Phat Kat Inst. Yes.