Borat movie trailer

2»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    This movie looks funny.
    When does it come out?

• This movie looks funny.
    When does it come out?

It's coming out in November and it will most assuredly be hilarious.

M*** B, if you haven't seen the Ali G DVDs from the HBO series, you should check those out while waiting for this one. They are chock full of golden Borat moments. Netflix has them. Yr local video store down in the country-ass racist Souf may or may not.

They actually filmed some prime stuff in Alabama. Surprised SBC made it outta there alive, especially the stuff he did at the Tide football game.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Yr local video store down in the country-ass racist Souf may or may not.

Dood!

I've been meaning to get Ali G on DVD for the longest. I watched a youtube clip that was posted on here where he had set up those guys to believe they were filming for a gay TV station.

If his movie is anything like that, then I'm most def. gonna see it.

Thanks for the heads up, GP.

• thropethrope 750 Posts

Damn! That is a lot of redneks.

that blue speck in kansas, thats me!!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    good lord oklahoma, step your democrat game up.

• good lord oklahoma, step your democrat cheating without getting caught game up.

NCAAF related........

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Upstate NY

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i agree with marcohammond too. except that the vegaterian part should be "wanna be vegan"

PLUS[/b]

EQUALS[/b]

In mine country you saying this, fuck stupid man! or ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

PLUS[/b]

EQUALS[/b]

hardly

more like

PLUS

EQUALS

funny funny laugh laugh

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I doubt Sacha Baron Cohen really "knows" what the south is about

I think he knows exactly what the South (or rural America in general) is about...
    Like in that episode of Da Ali G show where he gets all the hicks in the honky tonk
    bar to sing along with him...
    "Throw the Jew down the well
    So my people can be free..."
    Cohen's take on some of our fellow countrymen seems pretty spot on if you ask me.

to be fair, that was in a bar in arizona, much different than the south.

i don't think that sbc has had the LOCAL SOUTHERN EXPERIENCE

AZ is different from the south how?
    Remember the whole MLK day flap in the 80's,
    Why do you think Public Enemy wrote "By the Time I Get To Arizona"?
    Take any small town, any state and you can find your dipshits.
    Hell take any big US town and you won't be hard pressed to find
    racists, homophobes, zealots, you name it...
    Anywhere you find ignorance, you'll find the aforementioned...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I had another friend tell me they saw him on the subway in NY, but everyone recognized him. It must be getting tough for him to fool people.

Thats kinda why he went to the US.

This is one of the funniest things I've seen Borat do. (the beggining bit with the glass, that is. the rest is a bit much..)

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    I saw a preview screening of this last week. I was in tears for the whole of it. If he was recognized on the subway it didn't stop him getting threatened with a kicking two or three times from his, shake hands and kiss the men routine. He then released a live chicken and all hell broke loose.

Won't spoil the rest but man there are some funny bits and some really bad looks for some people, especially the dude who tells him to shave his 'tache off so he won't look like 'one of them there muslims we're all trying to wipe out' and he'd be more accepted if he did, SBC then goes to kiss him goodbye and the man goes off on a anti-gay diatribe to. Nice fella.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    after this movie he wont be able to fool anyone unless he thinks up some new characters.

when he plays the gay dude and gets all the jocks to show their asses and then tells them its for gay TV and they try to beat him up

classic

The first time he tells the guys on the beach to try it again only "with more feeling" i spit coffee out of my nose.