THE FREE CLINIC

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
so i went with my homey yesterday to the gay & lesbian free clinic and found out quite a few things. first off, i really dont like the LA gay dudes. i mean, they totally buy into their own ridiculous stereotypes and queen the fuck out. i really hate queens. and their fashion sense is fucking horrible. theyre equally annoying like all the fake tittie having white chicks around here and they listen to that shitty house club boom-tssss crap you hear all around weho. and besides, there can only be one queen in this town gaddammit. oh yeah, and i also learned that the top is the new bottom. yeah, apparently tops had previously thought they were at less risk because the virus was mainly thought to be transmitted through blood and jizz. ie the bottom was the recipient of most of that hoo haw. but apparently the butthole has its on glands and secretes some butt lube that is now known to be a riskier carrier of the virus. it can enter through your pee hole.this reminded me of the time i went with my lady at the time to city clinic south of mkt. that place is a goddamn dump and i suggest going to the lgbtq center as it is much cleaner. but i digress, so i went to the city clinic so i could get tested for erryting. and, i dont know if they still do this, but they used to check for some STD by sticking a metal qtip up your dickhole and swabbing it around. THAT SHIT HURT!!!

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

oh yeah, and i also learned that the top is the new bottom. yeah, apparently tops had previously thought they were at less risk because the virus was mainly thought to be transmitted through blood and jizz. ie the bottom was the recipient of most of that hoo haw. but apparently the butthole has its on glands and secretes some butt lube that is now known to be a riskier carrier of the virus. it can enter through your pee hole.

what the hell are you talking about in this paragraph?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    dont know if they still do this, but they used to check for some STD by sticking a metal qtip up your dickhole and swabbing it around. THAT SHIT HURT!!!
    They do indeed still do that to check for gonohrea. Not a fun time.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

oh yeah, and i also learned that the top is the new bottom. yeah, apparently tops had previously thought they were at less risk because the virus was mainly thought to be transmitted through blood and jizz. ie the bottom was the recipient of most of that hoo haw. but apparently the butthole has its on glands and secretes some butt lube that is now known to be a riskier carrier of the virus. it can enter through your pee hole.

really? ok. i'll paraphrase.

ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM[/b]

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    but they used to check for some STD by sticking a metal qtip up your dickhole and swabbing it around. THAT SHIT HURT!!!

FUCK!!! AWW, MAN THAT SOUNDS BAD....NO, NO GONORHEA!!!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM[/b]

you're speaking as if we all have anal sex with men...MAD suspect yo.

ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM[/b]

girls have anuses too! and word on the street is theyre just as dirty...

• I went to get checked out..and they didnt stick shit in there. But then again..you pretty much know if you got the clap.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    girls have anuses too! and word on the street is theyre just as dirty...

in the vice guide to getting girls to try anal sex, it was reported that girl anuses are dirtier. a gay dude was saying that gays keep their mangina clean because they have to use it so much.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Too... much.... in... fo.... mation....

and a big fucking

• i got that same test shig.

im cringing just thinking about it.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM[/b]

This whole post is weird man.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You little dudes are so homophobic.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

actually this was pretty damn entertaining to me.

I laughted, I cringed, I saw the usual homophobia

5 stars!

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    sticking a metal qtip up your dickhole and swabbing it around. THAT SHIT HURT!!!

You are not fucking joking. That shit was NOT funny. Still, I got a clean test result... but DAYUMN.

• girls have anuses too! and word on the street is theyre just as dirty...

actually this was pretty damn entertaining to me.

I laughted, I cringed, I saw the usual homophobia

5 stars!

true but man, its still weird.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    You little dudes are so homophobic.

a ha ha! what's weird or gay about it? everybody has sex and is at risk of catching some nasties. take your ass to a clinic you dirty motherfuckers!!!

just to freak some of youz out a lil more. me and the dude were talking about that paula abdul/corey idol contestant thing and i was telling him the dude said on howard stern that paula has a landing strip and my dude was all "what the fuck is that" and i was like "you know, when they trim that shit down to just a small tuft" and he was like "do you like that?" and i was all "yes i do cuz i dont have to pick scraggly pubes out my grill afterwards"

which made me curious as to whether gay dudes edge up downstairs or just let it bush the fuck out and my dude said he didnt mind either way as long as he gets a some reciprocation.

• a ha ha! what's weird or gay about it? everybody has sex and is at risk of catching some nasties. take your ass to a clinic you dirty motherfuckers!!!

just to freak some of youz out a lil more. me and the dude were talking about that paula abdul/corey idol contestant thing and i was telling him the dude said on howard stern that paula has a landing strip and my dude was all "what the fuck is that" and i was like "you know, when they trim that shit down to just a small tuft" and he was like "do you like that?" and i was all "yes i do cuz i dont have to pick scraggly pubes out my grill afterwards"

which made me curious as to whether gay dudes edge up downstairs or just let it bush the fuck out and my dude said he didnt mind either way as long as he gets a some reciprocation.

damn dude

a ha ha! what's weird or gay about it? everybody has sex and is at risk of catching some nasties. take your ass to a clinic you dirty motherfuckers!!!

man, this thread is comedy. I think they trim though.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    paula has a landing strip and my dude was all "what the fuck is that" and i was like "you know, when they trim that shit down to just a small tuft" and he was like "do you like that?"

It's waxing though dogs

And waxing was invented by God for guys like me that like... uh... fine dining

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Good thing I'm still a virgin! Never Toched for the 1st time!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    paula has a landing strip and my dude was all "what the fuck is that" and i was like "you know, when they trim that shit down to just a small tuft" and he was like "do you like that?"

It's waxing though dogs

And waxing was invented by God for guys like me

Who could ever forget your immortal exhortation to men who are letting the spark die from their relationship: "Fellas! Get your wax on!"

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Good thing I still stick dildos up my ass. Never Toched for the 1st time!

Don't Knock it till you try it! Like I say, once you take in the back, you can't say no to crack! Now that's what I call Rusted wings!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    See,

This post is one of the great things about marriage. I can get down natural like without bein' noided. Pure pleasure!!!! It was nice to retire the Trojan larges with spermicidal lube. I remember back in the day, I'd finish up the task, roll to the bathroom, slide off the trojan, and suds my joint right up. I didn't want any of some chick's juicy, juice migrating to the base of the banger. I didn't take any chances. I remember girls would foul out and ask for it raw diggety. I'd say "fuck that" and ask them how they would feel if I went in that way with all the other women I'd been with. That usually took care of that. You single cats be sure to put on your raincoat before you slide in.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I've found some good stuff at those Out Of The Closet thrifts. They even give away free rubbers at the counter (up to 3 per paying customer)

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I've found some good stuff at those Out Of The Closet thrifts. They even give away free rubbers at the counter (up to 3 per paying customer)

you use rubbers from a Thrift store? *shudder*

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I've found some good stuff at those Out Of The Closet thrifts. They even give away free rubbers at the counter (up to 3 per paying customer)[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

you use rubbers from a Thrift store? *shudder*

man don't knock it I have a feeling if you knew more about the company you might appreciate it. Out of The Closet is a thrift shop that donates the majority of its profits to AIDS research & Care. and if your too freaked out by thrift shop condoms they offer free HIV testing as well.
    much appreciation to them and to the raers I've pulled from there in the past.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    much appreciation to them and to the raers I've pulled from there in the past.

raer!