TOP 5 NORTH-AMERICAN CITIES

CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Okay so people got to say what they thought about European cities, let??s take it to the States. I travelled a bit around there, so here??s my top five in no particular order:1. ChicagoJust thought it was a cool place. The art institute was amazing, so were the records! Could have been because of the great people I was there with, but I really have nothing bad to say about it. I remember going down into the basement of this crossdressers store with transvestites all over the place looking for records, and actually finding some (+ a nice jacket) in the "used" section. Cool. They had penis-lighters too... 2. NYDefinitely lived up to it??s status as one of the great cities in the world, plus I had a total blast there. I lived with a buddy of mine for about a week and did EVERYTHING and more. Rode the cyclone, saw the WTC-site (this was in 2002, still "fresh" back then, don??t know what it??s like now), ate rabbit sausage and sauteed pears in a french-caribbean restaurant in Harlem, visited the rockefeller, ate takeaway indian etc etc. Oh, and I got records.3. SilvertonI still think it??s so weird that practically all American cities are kinda... flat (I come from a very, very hilly place), so going to this little gem in the Rockies was fantastic. Recommended.4. Santa Fe.Great cooking. Great heat.5. This slot is dedicated to WAY OT IN NOWHERE SMALLTOWN USA. So many great, weird places. Wouldn??t want to live there, but it??s fun as hell to visit. - J

Comments