Chappelle season 2 DVD out today

dreas_heardrumsdreas_heardrums 686 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Finally!

Bout to go to Best Buy and scoop one up. Has anyone watched it yet? Extras?

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    yeah fam i copped mines from best buy too (for 20). after i get my haircut, i'm watching it.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    it says an hour of extras, apparantly
    and two new charlie murphy stories!!!

it says an hour of extras, apparantly
    and two new charlie murphy stories!!!
    CHARLIEMURPHAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    There was a rumor that they weren't going to include the Rick James sketch.
    Did they end up putting it on?

• There was a rumor that they weren't going to include the Rick James sketch.
    Did they end up putting it on?

yes

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    yes

• so i just got back from best buy and copped it. what was the other chappelle dvd they were trying to push? "buddies" or something like that? anyone seen this?

the sticker on the box read "the dvd that dave chappelle does not want you to see!" wtf is that.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Buddies ia a sitcom he was on about a white guy and a black guy becoming friends. He talks about it in his stand up. Never seen it.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    FUCK YEAH!! Leaving work right now to go pick that isht up! Thought they weren't gonna have the Rick James episode, but now you sold me.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    DAMMIT, I was just at Best fuckin' Buys today, too. I'm assuming they're well stocked with these Chappelle dvds this time, aren't they? I don't want to have to go on a wild goose chase like I did trying to track down the 1st season when it came out.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    If not BBuy, Tower on Broad had a whole wall full of the first season when it came out, so check there if you run out of luck. I'm going to pick my copy next week prolly, hopefully there'll be one left by then.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    So I picked up Buddies on DVD. Its actually not bad. Dave totaly carries it though, the other actors (aside from r. roundtree) are TERRIBLE. The writing is kind of in the fresh prince of bel-air vein. Amzingly, the music is credited to Brian Bennet of KPM/Bruton Music Fame. !?!?!

interesting...buddies, abc sitcom throwback. now what's poppin with hanging with mr.cooper on dvd?

• numericnumeric 152 Posts
    Man..... That first Charlie Murphy story in the extras had me in pain laughing so hard. Watch that shit. "I want more".

"fuck you pal"

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Man..... That first Charlie Murphy story in the extras had me in pain laughing so hard. Watch that shit. "I want more".

"fuck you pal"

YES!! I was dyin' yesterday, any idea who he's talking about?