KILLA SEASON 2

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    A 9 MINUTE TRAILER!!!! those guys got problems.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i would say the first five minutes is shit from the first one. then theres like a minute or two from the second one and then the rest is credits

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i would say the first five minutes is shit from the first one. then theres like a minute or two from the second one and then the rest is credits

Why is it that people who ain't got any real knowledge on how to make a movie, TV show, odcumentary, etc go ahead and make something. Youre wasting film, effort and time.

Leave the shit to the professionals or at least enroll yourself in a community college course and learn something about audio, video and editing.

you don't see Speilberg making rap albums

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Why is it that people who ain't got any real knowledge on how to make a movie, TV show, odcumentary, etc go ahead and make something. Youre wasting film, effort and time.

Leave the shit to the professionals or at least enroll yourself in a community college course and learn something about audio, video and editing.

Dawg, come on - that bomb-wired-into-a-table-lamp is pure GENIUS.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Dawg, come on - that bomb-wired-into-a-table-lamp is pure GENIUS.

"my plastic explosives game was at an all-time high."

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

you are onto something there my friend...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DAMN!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Damn, I'm glad they're doing the sequel. So much left unanswered.

• you don't see Speilberg making rap albums

Not yet...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    they had to do a sequel ....part 1 was the shit ...but the worst ending in the history of film