skate shoes

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
i haevnt been skating much the past few years, really, ever since i broke my back i have taken it easy, but i still rock skate shoes.i just copped these and i fuckin love em. hard to match with tho, so i just been rockin black tees(ooo its hot out here) bring the hate.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    hard to match

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• meshmesh 925 Posts

bring the hate.

bring the hate.

bring the hate.

bring the hate.

bring the hate.

bring the hate.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Damn, I thought this thread was gonna be about those running shoes with the rollers in them. I see kids with that shit everywhere now. I remember there was something similar when I was a kid, but now everywhere I go, I see kids flyin' through malls & shit...

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Damn, I thought this thread was gonna be about those running shoes with the rollers in them. I see kids with that shit everywhere now. I remember there was something similar when I was a kid, but now everywhere I go, I see kids flyin' through malls & shit...

yeah i saw some kid rolling around a restaurant with them on the other night. i had forgotten all about them. i dont think i would get those for my kid, but im not a daddy, so what do i know.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    i haevnt been skating much the past few years, but i still rock skate shoes.

Word... I've been wearing skate shoes exclusively for 15 years. Right now I got a pair of white DC's for jeans and shorts and a pair of brown/orange Osiris' for khakis.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

huh? you sayin im a mall shopper? not that it really matters, but i didnt get these at the mall.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

I'm wearing these to skate in. Really nice - great for crappy ankles like mine.
    I'm happy to endorse a Lakai product anytime!

• meshmesh 925 Posts

lakai makes some dope shit.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I've been wanting to venture into the skate shoe game for a minute. Maybe cop one pair,just to diversfy my quiver. But most of them look like Converse Pro Leather Hi/Nike Blazer. Or that 80's double sock under the tounge look that I cant fuck w/.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    i like the thick tongue because it makes my oversized feet look mammoth but not like clown shoes like say some chucks do.

• I got these:

and now I can say "don't step on my blue suede shoes!" that and I get props in the ghetto.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    i haevnt been skating much the past few years, really, ever since i broke my back i have taken it easy, but i still rock skate shoes.

i just copped these and i fuckin love em. hard to match with tho, so i just been rockin black tees(ooo its hot out here)

bring the hate.

I like. How much? Where?

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

I'm wearing these to skate in. Really nice - great for crappy ankles like mine.

These ain't bad either.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

lets talk more about kids with these! Is this how everyone will get around in the future? I think so.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i haevnt been skating much the past few years, really, ever since i broke my back i have taken it easy, but i still rock skate shoes.

i just copped these and i fuckin love em. hard to match with tho, so i just been rockin black tees(ooo its hot out here)

bring the hate.

I like. How much? Where?

word. i copped them at a local skate shop, but you can get em online. 80 bones gets you these. there is another one that is red too. google supra shoes.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

• ja_bruceja_bruce 295 Posts

Damnit, I couldn't get ahold of a pair of those, been looking online to no avail.

Got a link ?

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    All these shoes have a face only a mother could love.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    All these shoes have a face only a mother could love.

To a non-skater, sure.
    I'd sooner rock these on my board rather than some Dunks.

• I got these:

and now I can say "don't step on my blue suede shoes!" that and I get props in the ghetto.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    ok, have to show off, picked this up for 10 euro at a market whilst out digging...

Alva street skins, indy trucks, alva riser pad front, santa cruz cell block rear, skated in, but in great condition.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

Damnit, I couldn't get ahold of a pair of those, been looking online to no avail.

Got a link ?

I bought these in a local skatestore in Hong Kong. They had 2 pairs left when I was last there a couple of months ago. I know they had limited numbers sent out to each country but I don't think they would be super limited. I know the stereo website is going to open the webstore soon.........good luck!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,890 Posts
    I managed to get a pair of Globe "Chet Thomas" (original model) back in 1997 in Sydney. Fantastic shoes, but I can't find an image of them. Wore them for 4 or 5 years until they fell apart.

The new Chets are NAGL.

I like those white Etnies on the deck above, what model are they?

• that classic rob roskopp deck was a sweet find! making me wish i had my old 80's board back.

• I want these