Some new pictures

leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I'm soooooo bored at work, utterly tired for staying up way to late last night and can't even find anything funny to read on the net to kill some time so i'd though i'd post some newly scanned pictures, keep the posts coming if you have any new graphics, photos or anything else remotly creative...Also, feel free to comment or critisize..

Comments

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    Also a couple smaller sketches..

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    real nice

I especially like the last one

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

I could seriously stare at this one all day. I have no idea what's going on but it matters not a jot. Great stuff once again.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

you should make a short!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I really like these.

• leolyxxxleolyxxx 446 Posts
    Thanks!

i'm working on a comic book (more gorwn up stylee and not for the kids) that i want to be like in Tintin-format (length, size et.c.) but man is it hard to write all that story and then put it into pictures... but it will work out, better to do it right than fast

/L

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Nice. Very nice. First and last are faves.

- J

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    some of those remind me of a show that was on in the 80s that taught you how to draw, I forget the name but the dude's name was Mark (I think) and he had a moustache and wore a jumpsuit with all kinds of pens and markers in the pocket. WTF was that show called???

edit: Secret City? Anyway this dude: