Mel Gibson vs Eminem

El_MezcalitoEl_Mezcalito 312 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Who is more controversial? Mel Gibson or Eminem?Do you ever notice how controversy press coverage sells 1,000x better than positive press coverage?I'll put money on Apocalypto selling 1,000x better after this. Nobody had even heard of Apocalypto before this. Jews weren't going to see it regardless (see: my dad), so he really didn't lose any business with this, he just got LOTS of press.PS if anyone wants to shoot a friend of mine near a radio station, that would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    dunno...but Apocolyptico looks badass. The Mayan civilization fascinates me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was laughing on Apocolyptyco when they greenlit.

Doing a 2 hour non-religious movie in a dead language doesn't really sound like box office gold. Somehow I don't thnk churches will be offering bus trips down to the cineplex for this one.

Newest Gibson rumor floating around E! is that he was actually rather suicidal the last couple days (pre-DUI) and was living an "I don't give a fuck" type lifestyle

• was living an "I don't give a fuck" type lifestyle

thats gangsta

• dunno...but Apocolyptico looks badass. The Mayan civilization fascinates me.

yeah me too, but the shit REALLY isn't box office gold. nobody would give a fuck about it unless there was some super-controversy that would make people talk about it at the office.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    was living an "I don't give a fuck" type lifestyle

thats gangsta

Mad Max don't play when it comes to promotion. dude will snuff himself and any carload of Jews that gets in his blessed way.

Belee dat!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    was living an "I just don't give a fuck" type lifestyle

thats eminem

i guess there one in the same....

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    wait his new movie is called "Apocalyptico"??? WTF.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    wait his new movie is called "Apocalyptico"??? WTF.

I don't know but when I did a search for it on imdb.com I found this...

Pedalphiles: The Story of Skids Creating Apocalyptic Bicycles
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0484939/