DUI / jail stories

El_MezcalitoEl_Mezcalito 312 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
How many strutters have seen the inside of a jail cell? DUI or otherwise?I was reading that Mel Gibson article, and I remembered how fuckin pissed I got when these chicks arrested me. I was yelling the most foul shit at these cops. Its kind of a natural reaction. Not that I forgive Mel for all the shit he said, but dude you'd be surprised at the shit that comes out of your mouth when they cuff you and throw you in the squad car. I then spent 3 days in jail in LA, til my court date on monday. Then they said "oh, well you scored .o7, so you're below the legal limit." Fuckers, I spent 3 days in jail and I wasn't even drunk enough to be charged. No court, no case, no DA.Fuck the police!!Who else has been in the slammer?

Comments

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i did an overnight stay in a tiny Maryland town. Not for DUI though. Led to one of the worst experiences i've ever had....

Had to go back to Maryland (i am from PA) for my court date and it happened to be on the day of my Uncle's viewing. Naturally, my mom went with me (i was far from grown at the time), but in turn the whole process took so long that she missed out on being there for her sister at the viewing. i still feel like an asshole to this day.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    coming home from the strip club one night, i decided to hop in the car with the sober driver. the drunk kid ended up getting home. the sober guy feels like blowing up a mailbox with an M80 at 5 am on the way back.

a cop was sitting on the corner as he did it. the other passenger and myself advised him not to do it. he pulled over and did it anyway. the cop pulled down the street 5 seconds after and pulled us over, guns drawn.

my so called friend admitted to doing it but we all were arrested. the town judge had to come home from a fishing trip with his son to arraign us. he set the bail at $500. then the sheriff came and brought us to county jail

where we were shackled and strip searched. x-rayed and put in holding cells with drunk drivers.

i had the worst stomach pains because the cop at the town jail wouldnt let me shit.

sidenote-the guy who blew up the mailbox hid a pill up his ass in the back of the cop car. when he found out we were going to jail, he realized we would be searched. he had it in cigarette cellophane. so im beatboxing while hes taking this thing out of his ass. its all making noise and shit. he asks the cop if he can piss. as they uncuff him and turn around for half a second he throws the pill down his throat. skills.

jail sucks. no matter how short a time youre in there

• ACtually ...

My jail stay was quite pleasant. I met some pretty interesting people, and had some EXTREMELY entertaining conversations. yeah, shitting in front of 30 other dudes kinda sucks, but other than that it really wasn't bad at all. I guess people are just friendly on the West Coast...

• he asks the cop if he can piss. as they uncuff him and turn around for half a second he throws the pill down his throat. skills.

what kind of pill?

skills, yeah, but dude kind of sounds like an idiot

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    he asks the cop if he can piss. as they uncuff him and turn around for half a second he throws the pill down his throat. skills.

what kind of pill?

skills, yeah, but dude kind of sounds like an idiot

well yea hes an idiot. he blows up a mailbox basically in front of a cop. i forgot to mention he has weed on him. hides a pill up his ass. and on top of all that, denies ever doing anything. then HE got the public defender and still got off.