top 5 villains ( Movie related)

LeftyLefty 259 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
today i saw a man who looked almost 99 percent like bob from twin peaks.im still a little scared,who are the best villains in movies?i d say bob from TPplus the computerin 2001what else?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

A couple more:

Hannibal the Cannibal.
    The Terminator.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts

whos the 2nd and 4th??

Peter Lorre in M

whos the 2nd and 4th?? Christian Bale in American Psycho

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts

Peter Lorre in M

whos the 2nd and 4th??
    Christian Bale in American Psycho really? cant remember the scene
    the book is so much better though
    i was seriously ill for a week after finishing

• Antony Hopkins in Silent Of The Lamb

Jack Nicholson in Shining

Jason in Friday 13th

De Niro in Capes Fear

Gary Oldman in Leon

Damn.. someone need to find at least an evil lady!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    excellent

• Hannibal Lector was a bad joke and not really scary with his tss tss tss sounds.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    maybe one of yous can clear this up for me. that hip movie "shogun assassin". it might be called something else too. its the one where the dude pushes his kid around japan in a wooden shopping cart and they chop everybody up.

yeah, well one of the villains in the flick was this lady ninja. i always thought she was the dopest of the villains in that flick. mostly cuz she'd laugh her ass off at dudes and then abruptly stop. anyways, i could never figure out if it was her boobie that the little kid was slapping. like they were all on that boat, then it blew up, then she tried to stab the lone wolf dude. next thing you know homeboys got her kimono off and the lil kid is slapping her tittay. is this not the ninja chick? and why all the sudden was she so nice? i mean, in an earlier scene she basically takes a dude apart piece by piece. anyways, she's a villain. i like the way she came out of ther clothes too.

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    maybe one of yous can clear this up for me. that hip movie "shogun assassin". it might be called something else too. its the one where the dude pushes his kid around japan in a wooden shopping cart and they chop everybody up.

Is that movie also called "lone wolf & cub"?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

Is that movie also called "lone wolf & cub"?

i think so

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    yeah, well one of the villains in the flick was this lady ninja. i always thought she was the dopest of the villains in that flick. mostly cuz she'd laugh her ass off at dudes and then abruptly stop. anyways, i could never figure out if it was her boobie that the little kid was slapping. like they were all on that boat, then it blew up, then she tried to stab the lone wolf dude. next thing you know homeboys got her kimono off and the lil kid is slapping her tittay. is this not the ninja chick? and why all the sudden was she so nice? i mean, in an earlier scene she basically takes a dude apart piece by piece. anyways, she's a villain. i like the way she came out of ther clothes too.

FACTOID:
    Her character's voice in the english version was dubbed by Sandra Bernhardt of all fucking people.

The confusion regarding Lady Ninja's behavior can probably be explained by the fact that Shogun Assassin was actually the first 2 Lone Wolf & Cub movies spliced together to make one film.
    For the most part it's brilliant - in many ways even better than the OG (Daigoro's voiceover being one vast improvement IMO), but as a result, some of the story also becomes muddled at times.
    By the way, if you ever peep the Japanese OG's, peep that scene you were talking about where Lady Ninja and her homegirls slice apart dude trying to escape from the room.
    You'll definitely notice a few more appendages strewn across the bloody floor!

My pick for all-time illest movie villain:

The White Lotus Priest Pai Mei (played by the late Lo Lieh in both "Shaolin Executioners" & "Clan/Fists of the White Lotus").

• Hannibal Lector was a bad joke and not really scary with his tss tss tss sounds.

Come on! The way he escapes from his cage is and
    Pure devilish shit!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

hal, 2001

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

hal, 2001

Doesn't HAL = IBM or some shit like that?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

FACTOID:
    Her character's voice in the english version was dubbed by Sandra Bernhardt of all fucking people.

The confusion regarding Lady Ninja's behavior can probably be explained by the fact that Shogun Assassin was actually the first 2 Lone Wolf & Cub movies spliced together to make one film.
    For the most part it's brilliant - in many ways even better than the OG (Daigoro's voiceover being one vast improvement IMO), but as a result, some of the story also becomes muddled at times.
    By the way, if you ever peep the Japanese OG's, peep that scene you were talking about where Lady Ninja and her homegirls slice apart dude trying to escape from the room.
    You'll definitely notice a few more appendages strewn across the bloody floor!

My pick for all-time illest movie villain:

The White Lotus Priest Pai Mei (played by the late Lo Lieh in both "Shaolin Executioners" & "Clan/Fists of the White Lotus").

WOW, just looked that up on IMDB and that is indeed Sandra Bernhardt, WTF?

We just got a new print of Shogun Assassin at HK Flix that looks to be pretty much , bout to peep it out.

Good call on Pai Mei, just checked out those two movies, Fist of the White Lotus is fuckin DOPE! "You're still not good enough for a MASTER! WATCH ME then, I'll not show you again!"

• What's the Peter Lorre film above please?

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

hal, 2001

Doesn't HAL = IBM or some shit like that?

the letters that come immediately after H-A-L are I-B-M.

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    Really though, it's all about Udo Kier - especially in Blood For Dracula.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

and

even though it wasn't a major role

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Damn, am I the only one who remembers when those hats were cool?

And someone smack me if Da Brat doesn't want to french kiss Mariah right there.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    What's the Peter Lorre film above please?

M

Early talkie about a child killer/abuser. Fucking great film and still creeps me out to this day.
    Despite his cruely he's actually more pathetic than fearsome.

Another great movie villain:

Fucking creepy performance by John Huston

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    Henry Fonda in "Once Upon A Time In The West"
    The dude with Lee Van Cleef's wife's watch in "For A Few Dollars More" - Indio?
    Dog in "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells"
    "Henry" in "Henry, Portrait Of A Serial Killer"
    Clarence Boddiker in "Robocop"
    Victor Kurgen in "Higlander"
    Rutger Hauer in "Bladerunner" (esp. where he crushes Tyrell's noggin)

Career baddies: Those dudes who always pop up in Westerns or The A-Team etc:

Bob Tessier ("Slaphead" to us) he was the karate dude in original "Mean Machine" and had a rumble with Mr. T in A-Team.

"Mr. Crooked Neck" (long thin face and dark hair) and "Mr. Paedo" (evil face dude): Both these dudes are in the gang who flog Clint Eastwood's sheriff character to death in "High Plains Drifter".

I would google for images but they block google images here.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Hannibal Lector was a bad joke and not really scary with his tss tss tss sounds.

Brian Cox's Lector/Lecter/Lecktor (however the fuck you spell it) was way better than Anthony Hopkins' one. Hopkins just played him as a standard horror-movie baddie, whereas Cox made him seem as normal as anyone else, and consequently much scarier.

My favourite movie villain in recent years has been Agent Smith in "The Matrix". The nonsensical sequels weakened the impact of his character quite a bit, but in the first movie he's great.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Hannibal Lector was a bad joke and not really scary with his tss tss tss sounds.

Brian Cox's Lector/Lecter/Lecktor (however the fuck you spell it) was way better than Anthony Hopkins' one. Hopkins just played him as a standard horror-movie baddie, whereas Cox made him seem as normal as anyone else, and consequently much scarier.

Hell yeah, it's the same reason why Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu was such a great villain in the original Vanishing. Villains are always creepier when their psychotic tendencies aren't laid out in black and white.

Also, as far as entertaining villains go, you can't get much better than Gruber in Die Hard.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    The real OG villain.