***RICHMOND, VA 8.5.06 Feel Good on the Canal***

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
this is a free jam, on the canal, at a new spot. should be real dope. hootie hoo for directions if the map doesnt make sense.

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i'm looking forward to this joe. i hope it's not too hot outside. sorry i missed sunday. i just really can't get with that element place.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    i just really can't get with that element place.

dude, i feel ya. i thought i would give me them a second chance, plus the pay was good, but i am not down with it. that dude gets on the mic and its blah blah blah all night with the cheesy radio announcer voice. i dont know.

oh, i got a spot at ny deli too. the 18th. i am gonna try and make it to your jam this friday. they got some padding under the decks, so hopefully that will help with the feedback. if not, i have an eq i will let them borrow to see if that helps.

but yeah, i am less concerned with the heat and more concerned with scattered thunderstorms predicted for this weekend.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Meshington... I'll be in $mond on the 25th @ NY Deli in Carytown. You been there yet? Whats crackin that day?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    By the way...Flier is bonafied. rilly!

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Meshington... I'll be in $mond on the 25th @ NY Deli in Carytown. You been there yet? Whats crackin that day?

shit should be good. the deli is rad. might want to think about using someones else's tables though, they are rockin the sweet numark rig. who you spinnin wit?

By the way...Flier is bonafied. rilly!

rudy killed that shit, fo sho.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    This looks dope. I would come if I wasn't djing elsewhere. Is this going to be a weekly thing.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Is this going to be a weekly thing.

it might end up being a bi-monthly. we'll see how this first one goes down.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    How did it go?