Record spots to hit while astral projecting?

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
I will be doing some astral travelling in the coming weeks and was wondering what essential spots I should hit while out of my body. I am mostly looking for double private lover folk, dutch jazz, outsider boogie, and real people music concrete these days. Any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    There is a spot on the layer of Mykolatch called Trogflaaaaarx T-T-T that generally has a wealthy amount of private folk and wristwatch sweat residue.

One store, known for its yeastaloins and yrlaquscks, was recently condemned for, to put it bluntly, oints and ufing. You may see owner Chester Retsehc III wiping his doo doo singles on the Loween Clohf.

(SECRET: If you go past Highway Eggles, take the 638134.1 exit, twitch your nimnumbs, and ask for Parfluuuuc. He has a lot of foreign RAERS and mollusks.)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Hit up Tha Dig Spot crinkle

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The best spot for this type of digging is your self, man.

That, or your most upfront close environment. If you get too far out, the smog-filled lps will surely kill you, dude.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    There is a spot on the layer of Mykolatch called Trogflaaaaarx T-T-T that generally has a wealthy amount of private folk and wristwatch sweat residue.

One store, known for its yeastaloins and yrlaquscks, was recently condemned for, to put it bluntly, oints and ufing. You may see owner Chester Retsehc III wiping his doo doo singles on the Loween Clohf.

(SECRET: If you go past Highway Eggles, take the 638134.1 exit, twitch your nimnumbs, and ask for Parfluuuuc. He has a lot of foreign RAERS and mollusks.)

• There is a spot on the layer of Mykolatch called Trogflaaaaarx T-T-T that generally has a wealthy amount of private folk and wristwatch sweat residue.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I will be doing some astral travelling in the coming weeks and was wondering what essential spots I should hit while out of my body.

• keep an eye out for the floating megaliths and rotating spherical pieces

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    double private lover folk

"farewell aldebaran"

• astral projecting

sch*tting blud?

• astral projecting

sch*tting blud?

Do you have Pacman.
    No.
    Space Invaders?
    No.