anyone into the chicago bulls or michael jordan?

speakmumblesspeakmumbles 447 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
alright so im moving in a few days and while i was packing my stuff, i found a piece of bulls memorabilia...a chicago tribune from there first championship win. june 13 1991...if anyone wants it, pm me..just pay to ship it and its yours..either you win or the trash man does. looks like this..(i got this pic off ebay). thanks.

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I'll let someone else claim it but I still have a "the NBA's Best...just got better" t-shirt from their 4th win.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Did Borat write that headline?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Nice dude... I still have all the Tribune's, Sun Times and pretty much every piece of memorabilia from their dynasty somewhere back at my parents house. I'll have to look out for em next time I'm home. They're probably right next to my Bulls Starter jackets. Ah, the good old days

• "Players and coaches don't win championships, franchises do" - paraphrasing "Crumbs" Krause

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I kinda would really like that. But I just moved and feel guilty about having so much stuff.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    How much for shipping to 60661? Say: you can pad it with some of your "worthless" gospel 45s to keep it safe and unmolested during its perilous postal journey.