The Fountain

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Sick...I've been waiting patiently for this one. Anyone have the graphic novel?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    YouTube doesn't do this trailer justice. Checkout the HD trailers at http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thefountain/hd/

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I'm also eagerly anticipating this a well

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    Just saw the trailer for this two nights ago. Darren A is nice. Right near the end of the preview where that thing is soaring up the screen..people in the theater were captivated for those 2.5 seconds.

Hey does anyone remember way back when Brad Pitt was working on this and left it to do something else? i was talking about it with my friend and neither of us could remember what he left it to do. (Ocean's 11?) i was planning to look it up, but on my schedule at work, early morning soulstrut comes way before random google-age.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Just saw the trailer for this two nights ago. Darren A is nice. Right near the end of the preview where that thing is soaring up the screen..people in the theater were captivated for those 2.5 seconds.

Hey does anyone remember way back when Brad Pitt was working on this and left it to do something else? i was talking about it with my friend and neither of us could remember what he left it to do. (Ocean's 11?) i was planning to look it up, but on my schedule at work, early morning soulstrut comes way before random google-age.

Think it was Troy.

I am also psyched about this coming out, hope the messy production schedule hasn't fucked with the final film's vision.

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    were the rumours ever confirmed about mogwai working on the soundtrack?

other related hugh jackman-ness the prestige christopher nolan's new flick looks quite swell plus bowie is in it yay!

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    i didnt hear that Mogwai line, but i definately wouldn't be pissed.

The Presitge is the one about the two magician's, no? i am trying to check in on that.