Greetings...

john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Hello...Longtime lurker, finally registered.What up DizzyBull, rootlesscosmo, cas...That's all for now.say

Comments

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    whatup John Doe?!?

"you know what else I do: Dayton, Youngstown, Cleveland, Cincinatti..."

hold your head!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    yo we may have to run a hostage rescue mission on Cas. I hear they got him locked up over there looking at impressionist paintings!

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    oh shit we got dual John Doe's on the board now?

Mixtape throwdown at the park after school

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    waelcome.
    peace, stein. . .

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    welcome!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    welcome!

"my name is John Doe and I'm wanted for murder"

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    what's up john.diggy?

paris check in pt.deux (le remix)[/b]

hit up a couple spots in the marais today near the picasso museum. this spot called sneaker fashion onfauborg st antione. the place was as small as a bathroom, but had dope sneakers from the floor to the ceiling. had a realy sick pair of humaras. the lady had to call some other lady down the block with the info and then she came running up with the sneakers in the bag. wrong colors. wrong size. i said fuck it and we hit up courir, footlocker and the carhartt spots down the street.

fuck around and got thristy. 10 euros for 2 bottles of water.

salvador dali museum was dope. got hit up by some guter punk sucker ducks at the base of the big steps near the church in montmartre trying to wrap my fingers in red yellow and green string. hit'em with the okey doke and kept it moving like a champ.

caught the end of the tour de france yesterday. some jazz band was playing in the underpass near the bridge of the musee d'orsay. "harlem globetrotters theme", "muppet theme", frank sinatra joints, those fools were going off. it caught couples ears as they walked by and quite a few guys just snatched up their girls and starting dancing near the street...made for a nice afternoon. :nosoftserve:

i've given up on finding some euro exclusive sneakers out here.

back in the states later this week. whatagwan back there?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ah shit. that's supposed to be by me. cas....le american.

moderhator trying to sabotage my shit.

peace to those in the struggle.