Fuck ConEd.

tiger_blurptiger_blurp 275 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
What a bunch of bullshit.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hold it down up there, dude. Fucking sucks.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Seriously - that shit is out of hand.

Clearly corrupt, they certainly learned a lot from the last blackout.

shit, no ice

SUP COSMO

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    No doubt.

I think people are trying to get the area called a Disaster Area. Shit is real up there.

I work in L.I.C. and we werent directly affected.

NY 1 has been covering this shit, and CON ED is lookin

Your able to post from your computer I gather.

• I'm not at home. Decided to get out of dodge for a bit. Just frustrated as hell.

• yeah this week my neighborhood looked like the cover of 'the block is hot' ... complete w/ fires and helicopters ..

for real, a car fucking damn near blew up in my face walking home monday afternoon, i was staring at that mug for like five minutes wonder if it was going to explode

ehhh they just bungled the communication part of it .. we didnt have af uck what was going on for like four days. and the news was the same headline all week - "straphangers are hot in the subway, again" .. i'm young and whatever so i'm okay with doing shit like using the light from my cell phone to see around my stairwell on the way up in the pitch black, but my grandmother isn't doing nearly as well with it and she's 93, so it's been kind of a stressfull week, i should go over to her house more often and make sure everything's okay

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn, I feel for all of you dealing with that. It was 120 degrees today () and I would have straight up died if the power went out.
    California went through a similar (read: corruption) problem a few years back. They robbed everybody. It's pretty fucked up but they have us by the balls so what can you do? They're about to raise the rates out here too. Awesome.