Is she on any other album covers?

jazzman21jazzman21 287 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
She is sooo hot!

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I think this is the same woman who posed for the cover of Lou Donaldson's Midnight Creeper. I'd post a photo, but it's 3:08 in the AM and I'm tired and just getting in! But it shouldn't be too hard to locate via Google...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    she must be on some other ones, she looks extremely familiar, and not from those covers either...

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I think this is the same woman who posed for the cover of Lou Donaldson's Midnight Creeper. I'd post a photo, but it's 3:08 in the AM and I'm tired and just getting in! But it shouldn't be too hard to locate via Google...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Still alive?

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    she kinda looks like a japanese animation character... her eyes are huge.

is she just a record cover girl?

Just found out she also shows up on the cover of Freddie Hughes' Send My Baby Back on Wand...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Just found out she also shows up on the cover of Freddie Hughes' Send My Baby Back on Wand...

• It's so weird, before I even opened the thread I had a gut feeling it was going to be about this woman. I am transfixed by that John Patton cover. I didn't realize she was on all these other covers too though.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    She is sooo hot!

seconded

Now the next question is WHO is this hottie we're drooling over from 40 years ago?

• Now the next question is WHO is this hottie we're drooling over from 40 years ago?

Which may bring up the question if anyone already phoned a girl about an album cover instead of calling up artists for remaining records forever ?

Seb

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    wtf? did they run out of girls in those years? "Hey, we are putting a new record out. Call "Big Eyes", get her ready for the cover shot".

The woman on the Don Covay cover isn't the same model we've been talking about.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Which may bring up the question if anyone already phoned a girl about an album cover instead of calling up artists for remaining records forever ?

Seb

Ester Cordet may be a grandmother, but hey.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    She's the video ho of her era.