Stupid People on Craigslist!

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Reply to: [email]TOPDOLLABIITCH@AIM.COM[/email]Date: 2006-07-14, 12:04AM EDThi, found a SIDEKICK 3 YES THE NEW ONE THAT CAME OUT JULY 10, 2006 and i am askin for 500 dollars FOR ANY ONE to retrieve it ...IF U can tell me the FULL Name and number to the phone then i will onli ask for 400 dollars thanx n call 347-830-1684 n ask for monique....thanks have money and call!!!************************************************Reply from victim:Thanks for posting your email address, name and phone number.I believe I am the owner of the Sidekick-- which was stolen, not lost, by the way, and reported as such as soon as I realized it.I have contacted the police with your posting. They've already been in touch with your email service provider (and the various phone providers) to see whose account your information is attached to and get the corresponding street address, since what you're doing amounts to extortion.Your greed is going to provide you with a prison record, thief.I disagree with the "TOPDOLLA" portion, but the rest of your email describes you perfectly.I'll see you at the police precinct.