Philly area heads

DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Anyone been to the new Shady Dog location? It's a couple minutes closer to my place now and i was thinking of heading over after work. More space, less piles? Less space, more piles? If for nothing else this is one of my favorite spots because Mike cracks me up every time i'm in there.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    They are not in Wayne any more? I've found some face melters in that place among all the crap they put on eBay and on their web site. The dude is pretty nice too.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    They just moved out of Wayne and right down Lancaster Ave to Berwyn. Something crazy with their landlords and a leaky roof. Last time i was in he read us their lawyer's letter to the lawyer of the landlords...something to the effect of, "If you plan to practice law, you first should learn what it is." Great stuff.

i've gotten my share of goodness there too and they are all about the, "It's raining today? Everything's 15% off!" sales.

This is also where i heard the 'Mark Cuban is interested in the Sixers' rumor last winter.

Looks like tomorrow around 4:30 for me. My intestines have other plans for me this afternoon (no sicko).