Looking for a few things

SpiritoSantoSpiritoSanto 43 Posts
edited July 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Due to my finances, I can't afford to dig year round. I've had a want list for a few years that Im trying to make a dent in before record season is over for me this year. Here's some Im looking for-National Gallery - Performing Musical Interpretations Of The Paintings Of Paul KleeLove - Out HereMcDonald And Giles - S/TTony Joe White - Tony JoeBrian Auger/Julie Driscoll & The Trinity - StreetnoiseMount Rushmore - 69Damnation Of Adam Blessing - S/T & Second101 Strings - Astro-Sounds From Beyond The Year 2000 Moby Grape - S/T 67If anyone has any of these they want to get rid of, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• i gots the mcdonald and giles and the mount rushmore. make me an offer

• Got the Brian Auger (thanks Mike) and I think I found Mount Rushmore, but Im still looking for this stuff. Im willing to pay for anything if I can afford it. Would really like to get the National Gallery and Love. Please get in touch if you have anything, thanks a lot.

• Got the Mount Rushmore and I think I might have got the Love record, still need the rest. Yo Im fiendin' for the 101 Strings, I still need my National Gallery fix too! Have some more to add to the want list-

Brethren - S/T
    Sixto Rodriguez - Coming From Reality
    Potliquor - First Taste & Louisiana Rock N??? Roll
    Iguana - S/T
    Alan Bown - Listen
    Goldie Zelkowitz - S/T
    Griffin - S/T
    Capability Brown - Voice
    Country Coalition - Time To Get It Together

Please let me know if you have any of them for trade/sale. Thanks a lot.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I got:
    McDonald & Giles
    Brethren (I think)
    Rodriguez
    and I can get the Potliquors depending on price. Holleur via PM. I have Country Coalition and Capability Brown too, but the price would have to be right.
    Peace
    T.N.

• Hey thanks, I will PM you.

• DUNE493DUNE493 223 Posts
    I have a cool old LIONEL record player for trade.It will look great on your shelf.Im looking for some FELA L.P.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Sixto Rodriguez - Coming From Reality

I got this if you still need it...

peace.

• Brethren - S/T Theres another Soulstrutter selling this for a good price. Contact LarryCoryell[/b]
    Iguana - S/T Theres a copy of this at a local shop that I can pick up. Dude is charging about $15 for it if youre interested[/b]
    Capability Brown - Voice I got a copy of this if youre still looking[/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    J***e,
    If you don't get McDonald & Giles from The Non, I'll hook you up.

-M

• Thanks for the tips and help everyone. I haven't made much progress this week, only found the Love album. Waiting to hear back from a couple people about a few records on the list. Anyway, thanks again.