Hella

wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    wow, that was really boring.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    Each to their own.

I thought it was really interesting and fast. weird finger tapping style.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    wow, that was really boring.

yeah i know a lot of dudes who can eat those two guys for lunch not that impressive

Post something then, Song or video. Let's see it.

I know plenty of people who could shit all over it as far as technique, too. Doesn't make it any less of a decent song and interesting playing.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Post something

I remember Lighting Bolt used to be a brand of clothing you'd get from target back when cross colours was the shit

See, I thought lighting bolt was boring as fuck.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I remember Lighting Bolt used to be a brand of clothing you'd get from target back when cross colours was the shit

You must remember "CatchIt" too then!!!! Some friends made a guy cry 'cos they were telling him he had "Cat Shit" on his t-shirt.

Kids are cruel...

I don't remember CatchIt but man, I was like 10 years old and i had a big t-shirt that said "B.U.M Equipment" and matching shoes with little red lights that flashed everytime you took a step, those were fresh, no one dared call me a bum.

• videos dont even compare to the energy of a live lightning bolt show.hella is also great live but it does get pretty repetitve after a few songs.
    but this is the ultimate shred duo.mick barr of orthrelm and zach hill of hella....