Congratulations CAS and DJ ANNA !

2»

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Congrats you two!!! It was great seein all the "grown man on" folks roll through the clurb.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    You Never Can Tell

It was a teenage wedding,
    and the old folks wished them well
    You could see that Cas
    did truly love the mademoiselle
    And now the young monsieur
    and madame have rung the chapel bell,
    "C'est la vie", say the old folks,
    it goes to show you never can tell

They furnished off an apartment
    with a two room Roebuck sale
    The coolerator was crammed
    with TV dinners and ginger ale,
    But when Pierre found work,
    the little money comin' worked out well

They had a hi-fi phono, boy, did they let it blast
    Seven hundred little records,
    all rock, rhythm and jazz
    But when the sun went down,
    the rapid tempo of the music fell[/b]

They bought a souped-up jitney,
    'twas a cherry red '53,
    They drove it down New Orleans
    to celebrate their anniversary
    It was there that Pierre was married
    to the lovely mademoiselle

• IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
    Congrats to the both of you!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    I love this marriage shit. Congratulations...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Congratulations, guys--that's wonderful!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I have a few pics that i'll post up later when I get time.

I had a blast though. Our weekend in SF was SOOOOO goddam fun. I really love that city.

Story Time.

So after we leave Milk we decide that we are hungry. Asprin is driving but we can't seem to find an open resturant so we finally gave up and he dropped us off at our hotel.

Also, I was way hammered because I had at least 10 mix drinks, 2 beers, and 3 glasses of wine. But anyways....

Connected to our hotel was this little tiny bar called the G Bar. So I said to HJ 'hey, sometimes bars have food, lets look'. So we go in there and its really dark, but there are people there. The bartender looks up at us and I say "Hey, do guys have food?" and this dickwad twists his face up and says "DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE SERVE ANY FOOD???" and you could imagine my suprise that a person as nice and polite as myself could get treated so rudely, so I yelled back "JUDGING BY THE SIZE OF YOUR BELLY, YES."

This must have hurt that dear potbelly pig's feeling so he points and yells "THATS THE DOOR". So we turned around to walk out and I stuck out my ass, pointed at it and yelled "THATS MY ASS!"

So, locals, don't ever go to the G Bar. assholes.

Anyways, I alson finally learned was Hyphy meant at milk, and that shit is FUN!

It was good to finally meet a few folks that I hadn't met yet... O-dub, Steph, Serg, and Awwwdamn (love the dress!).

Purchased some fantastic records off of Oliver and Justin. Made my garment bag extremely heavy.

Met lurkers who are fans of my bathroom stories. Hello, fans.

made wah wah sounds with my mouth while Justin did the Bullitt thing trying to get us to the airport on time.

all in all that was a fantastic weekend.

wedding was great. Did anybody else notice that it was a little... uh, JEWEY??

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    ha!

muchos thanks to all who attended and the kind words from all. i truly had a blast. we had a set back with the sound system from zebra, but all the homies jumped in in their grown man suits and did some hardcore trouble shooting. thanks to aspirin, nu and diz...yall are some troopers. kingmost rolled up with on some soundclash shit! i ran interference all night on the grumpy old dudes who were complaining it was too loud.

kept trying to make it to the strut table, but kept getting caught up on the way over.

the little homie maseo was the star of the whole night. we had a table of polaroid & ample film set up. someone showed little 6 year old mase how to work the camera and that fool must have ran thru 2 packs of film. he took some hilarious shots. i'll post them up when we get back from the honeymoon.

hope all who grabbed a copy of the "mazel tov mixdown" are enjoying it. i'll post the mix up as an mp3 as well as soon as we get back next week.

day, bellcity, morsecode, thes, mike2600, undertheradar, ironfeet & faux...i'll get your copies in the mail pronto.

thanks for the kind words.

check the cufflinks i got for my best man and groomsmen...

http://www.cufflinks.com/45readcu.html

http://www.cufflinks.com/hagrcu.html

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Congratulations to Cas and Anna! I wish many years of happiness together for the both of you!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    ceremony was dope as fuck, congrats.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Congrats you too...I wish you endless happy years together.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

my friend just sent me this, I have a garter around my arm because Cas was about to toss it, but I wasn't gonna let anyone reach up my skirt in front of everyone, nah mean?

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    A few more pics from the wedding--uploading them all now.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Congratulations to Cas and Anna! I wish many years of happiness together for the both of you!

and i gotta say: those 45 adapter cufflinks are dope-as-hell.

• tdawgtdawg 3 Posts

Met lurkers who are fans of my bathroom stories. Hello, fans.

Hello!
    Dammit...I guess I just deaded my lurker status.

Poopoo Tales

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

BEST WISHES, M