Walter Grady on blast

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
lets do this. I'm sure it's old news to most of you, but it's time the word was out about this guy. If he's ripped you off drop me a PM because I'm collecting info before I talk to the FBI.

Comments

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    bump...don't be shy y'all. i'm taking this man down to Chinatown.

and for any lurkers in the house my email is: [email]beekeeper6@yahoo.com[/email]

• lets do this. I'm sure it's old news to most of you

it's not - whats the story here?

• schoggischoggi 298 Posts
    from "GraySlak, Linco, Cobra, ... " fame?

remember some shady business action few years ago

lets do this. I'm sure it's old news to most of you

it's not - whats the story here?

dude was responsible for the Linco, Cobra, Witch's Brew, Grayslak, Graytom, etc. labels back in the day. He has ripped off numerous collectros over the years in the US and Europe. I was recently added to the list. I have given him 2 weeks to send me what I paid for or a refund, and after that it's on. One option is the FBI since they investigate mail/wire/etc fraud. Right now I'm trying to assemble info on as many people that have been victims of this man as I can, as the bigger his history of scammery is, the more likely the FBI or other authorities will be to get involved.

Like I said, I think this has been common knowledge amongst big dudes for years, but needless to say if you're thinking about dealing with this guy...

DON'T DO IT!

• Who, me???[/b]

well his time is up, it's go time.

• looks like I'm going to have to take off work to take this POS to civil court...probably not worth it, but fuck it I'm doing it. I just wanna see this dude in person, assuming he shows up.

• and again, if anyone else on here has been screwed by this guy, I strongly urge you to call the Charlotte PD to report it, the more cases they have on file the more likely they are to charge him with fraud.