Damn! Orlando fucking sucks!

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    tALLAHASSEE SEEMS MUCH BETTER NOW COMPARED TO WHAT

LANI HALL IN FULL EFFECT MODE

STEINLAGER STILL SUX

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I should follow up this O-town rant with some additional positive experienced in the downtown area. We checked out the Goapele show at Social and the crowd was super chill sexy and the opening DJ was doing great. The show was pretty good and she brought it down with Urrybody Luh Da Sunshine. Ache! What a gorgeous woman!

back to Orlando...

Before her set, I peeped Kidgusto over at Cleos via rickshaw. Funny to meet someone from DC in Orlando while I live in Richmond. Nice to finally meet you dude! Hope those drunktards weren't bumping your decks ALL night.

Oh and somebody rec'd the vegan dogs across from Social. Nice. I ate two.

On the way back to the Gaylord Palms Penitentiary Dome, we stopped at exit 78. The Mall! Blue Martini which was rec'd by several folks. That was a good spot for scoopinig up the sexy f&b/hospitality girls. Not for me, but my friends enjoyed.

Overall the "second chance state" has a super cool vibe minus the sprawling and fake parks. Where I stayed freaked me out--sitting blazed in my hotel room watching you know what on CNN.

Orlando is cool! Next time I'll get a car.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    yeah, those rickshaw's aren't too shabby.

it was good finally meeting you F***k. Give me a shout next time you're in the area boss.

hollur.