Tuesday Night MP3 Encoding Club.

2»

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    What do youse audiophiles ears think of this mp3? I imported it with Serato, normalized it and converted it with LAME to MP3...

SInce I think AM radio sounds good, Im asking Les Strutters. How does it sound?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I usually just edit out pops...they usually only encompass less than a hundredeth of a second of sound, so just going in with sound forge and highlighting the bastard, and deleting it (making sure both ends meet at "0") will get rid of it without any noticeable loss of music or loss of range from filtering out certain frequencies.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I usually just edit out pops...they usually only encompass less than a hundredeth of a second of sound, so just going in with sound forge and highlighting the bastard, and deleting it (making sure both ends meet at "0") will get rid of it without any noticeable loss of music or loss of range from filtering out certain frequencies.

• late night roll call up in this bootch. i just got done pressing up the wedding mix. damn it feels good to box them summabitches up. all the holmses...i gotchyall covered. leave for SF in the morning.

BO!

I want that double disc special edition

I'm talking bride/ groom soundclash

Early packing for my upcoming move. Been posting OOP hip hop CD's on that other site today

So Far:
    Intelligent Hoodlum "S/T"
    Lakim Shabazz "Lost Tribe Of Shabazz"
    Dred Scott "Breaking Combs"
    Chi Ali "The Fabulous..."
    KMD "Mr Hood"
    D-Nice Call Me D-Nice

if anybody needs a copy just holla

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    So at what point does this become the mp3 sharing club? I'll set it off in a sec. I'm bpming some more tonight, and encoding later. SQUALOR.

Okay here's one that I was looking for a minute and finally got recently.

Jamalski - Jump Spread Out

No late night crew huh?

RBL Posse - Remind Me