Ital Selection HiFi/Vanguard Squad - Portland 7/14

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
Courtesy of the one JustAlice, DJ Neta and I will be playing at Club XV this Friday, July 14th alongside the man known as Mr. Jeigh of Vanguard Squad fame/infamy. The club is at 15 SW 2nd Street in downtown PDX. The fun starts at 10 and it's free all night long (yes Lionel Ritchie).I am expecting excellent coffee, Reed dropouts and great reading recommendations. I'm looking forward to 2 out of those 3.

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Bread Pudding, WHUT!!!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Hi, Tom!

And helloooooo, Portland.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    what a halfhearted announcement, ross. I was expecting something more along the lines of:

TONIGHT SELL OFF!!!! NO JOKIN, BIG BIG NIGHT TONIGHT, ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL CLUB XV, THE MAN DEM KNOW AS DUPPY RANKS (BIG UP) AND SISTREN DEM A CALL DJ NETA (BIG UP) WILL BE INSIDE THE PARTY! AGAIN ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL CLUB XV, YU DON KNOW, FROM WICKED ROOTS TUNE TO CURRENT DANCE SMASH TINGS A POP! LADIES IN FREE BEFORE 12PM, DRESS CODE STRICKLY ENFORCE, NO FUNNY BUSINESS! DOOR BY AMAZONIA. SEEEEEELLLLLLLL OOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

[cue air horn]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    what a halfhearted announcement, ross. I was expecting something more along the lines of:

TONIGHT SELL OFF!!!! NO JOKIN, BIG BIG NIGHT TONIGHT, ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL CLUB XV, THE MAN DEM KNOW AS DUPPY RANKS (BIG UP) AND SISTREN DEM A CALL DJ NETA (BIG UP) WILL BE INSIDE THE PARTY! AGAIN ALL ROAD LEAD TO THE PLACE CALL CLUB XV, YU DON KNOW, FROM WICKED ROOTS TUNE TO CURRENT DANCE SMASH TINGS A POP! LADIES IN FREE BEFORE 12PM, DRESS CODE STRICKLY ENFORCE, NO FUNNY BUSINESS! DOOR BY AMAZONIA. SEEEEEELLLLLLLL OOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

[cue air horn]

the spirit of La Pena chanelled?

• I'm so late on this...counting that Ebay money....I will be there all night as well...Be there!

BREAD PUDDING WHUT???

(for Tom)

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

[cue air horn]

SECURITY: ZIDANE STYLE.

Jerked FLY UP* ON SALE.

*(chicken)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Let it be knowed that few among you are as cool as Mr. Jeigh and Ms. De. Thanks, folks! We had a blast. Holler if you make it down to the Bay.

• Big ups to Rossy Ross and Queen Neta...shit was super fun!

"Just hit the eastside of the lbc
    On a mission trying to find mr. warren g.
    Seen a car full of girls aint no need to tweak
    All you skirts know whats up with 213"