David Hasselhoff Rap Album?

ladydayladyday 623 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Ice-T and Hasselhoff : In the STUDIO?Thursday, July 6th, 2006 | Author: Darryl GudmundsonRapper Ice-T is set to produce David Hasselhoff's first hip-hop album. Hasselhoff, who has already made a name for himself in the music realm in countries like Germany and Australia with his dance-pop renditions in said to be headed to the studio to work with none other than Ice-T.According to articles in The Sun UK and Ireland Online News, Ice-T, real name Tracy Morrow is convinced that the 51-year old Baywatch star, can take on the biggest names in rap, adding, "He's gonna come out as Hassle The Hoff - I promise you. The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour." The two are Los Angeles neighbors and have reportedly struck up a close friendship."The man is a legend," says Ice-T , "We are going to show a whole new side of him."Ice-T recently made a cameo on Jamie Kennedy 's show about his own rise to fame in the rap game, Blowin' Up. Kennedy is also attempting to cross-over with his tongue-in-cheek rap songs.http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.4266

Comments

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i swear i read almost this exact same story like a year and a half ago, i specifically remember "hassle the hoff"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Ice-T wants a piece of that german money.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Ice-T and Hasselhoff : In the STUDIO?

The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

"The man is a legend,"

Kennedy is also attempting to cross-over with his tongue-in-cheek rap songs.

• The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

I don't think he said it was going to be a good surprise...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Touche!

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Has been denied by Tracy on Conan, he has nothing to do with it.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    Has been denied by Tracy on Conan, he has nothing to do with it.

I thought it sounded very

I love how these publications never seem to do any fact-checking.