VERY BE CAREFUL live in Wburg

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
$5 you batches. Very Be CarefulFriday 7th @ 10:30pmThe Lucky Cat, 245 Grand St, 11211www.theluckycat.com/directions.htmlDJs from 12-4am including Garcia Vega Greenleaf. $free after midnight.

Comments

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Ma??ana!!! If you haven't seen Very Be Careful, don't miss it, they put on a great show. Stay despues for an assalto borincano. Dudes, rock you guayaberas, ladies you are always looking fly, drink some rum, get sweaty, y a gozar! Vengan mis salseros y rumberos que nos vamos a portar mal! Bring your dancing shoes baby. Hasta que cante el gallo! I've started to pack my bag.

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    $5 is cheap for what could be a DAMN GOOD SHOW! --- nice crates garcia! got muchos heat right there. need to hook up an azuquita lp or two to round out that set

i recently saw VBC at the echo on sunset (which i believe is a good place to see them) and they brought the house down. more ladies in the house than a normal night brought, all of them dancing the whole time.

musically, i gotta give it to them. i was basically floored by the performance and i normally don't get into too many live performances. best of luck to these guys.

GO TO THIS SHOW

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    $5 is cheap for what could be a DAMN GOOD SHOW! --- nice crates garcia! got muchos heat right there. need to hook up an azuquita lp or two to round out that set

i recently saw VBC at the echo on sunset (which i believe is a good place to see them) and they brought the house down. more ladies in the house than a normal night brought, all of them dancing the whole time.

musically, i gotta give it to them. i was basically floored by the performance and i normally don't get into too many live performances. best of luck to these guys.

GO TO THIS SHOW

What you said. Really good show, full house, chicas packing the dancefloor, and great tunes from GV and Matt, I had a blast.

Next time eh strutters?