SHEER MAGIC Chicago Tonight

DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
edited July 2006 in Announcements
Sheer Magic@ Danny's Tavern1851 W. DickensChicago, IllinoisFour hours of 45 rpm black magic.Apparently voted the only decent thing to do in Chicago by America's only free hipster monthly.

Comments

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Four hours of 45 rpm black magic
    =
    DCarfagabeefe playing his rinked copy of Hey Love... ("The Classic Sounds Of Sexy Soul") in its entirety. Twice.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Four hours of 45 rpm black magic
    =

DCarfagabeefe playing his rinked copy of Hey Love... ("The Classic Sounds Of Sexy Soul") in its entirety. Twice.

Say: I've got a cruddy copy of the promo 45 - with different mixes than on the LP. Love Is, I suppose, making the cypher complete.

You coming tonight, Jay-Jay? I need extra muscle after the, uh, club confrontation I got into when you weren't around.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    DANNY'S c (1951 W Dickens Ave, 773-489-6457) Danny???s fucking rules. It???s an old apartment-turned-bar and it may be the only place in this entire city that guarantees a nice, mellow hang any given night of any given week. Soul Night is off the charts???truly the most magical evening you can have in Chicago. DJs play cuts deeper than an Alley customer???s latest suicide attempt*, and EVERYONE dances.[/b]

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    DANNY'S c (1951 W Dickens Ave, 773-489-6457) Danny???s fucking rules. It???s an old apartment-turned-bar and it may be the only place in this entire city that guarantees a nice, mellow hang any given night of any given week. Soul Night is off the charts???truly the most magical evening you can have in Chicago. DJs play cuts deeper than an Alley customer???s latest suicide attempt*, and EVERYONE dances.[/b]

It's true, you know. On one occasion, I saw you bobbing your head whilst side-stepping to avoid the waitress. That qualifies as a dance.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Dan knees

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Dannsy

I'm on my way.