Boycott Sony..?

HollywoodColeHollywoodCole 184 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
Wassup with this????

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    of course it's in germany... their concept of what is racism is completely different than ours. they still have a "black music" section in record stores.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    judging from the streetsign, this is in Holland.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    of course it's in germany... their concept of what is racism is completely different than ours. they still have a "black music" section in record stores.

as you can see on the streetsign on the left, it is in the Netherlands, not in Germany. But yes, the concept of racism (in Germany as well as the Netherlands) is somewhat different...

some people do not even refer to "Black Music" anymore...they straight up ask you: "Ey, you got any black?"

Very definition of

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

"take that you cracka bitch!!"

• i boycot sony because thier music, movies and electronics suck ass.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    A bit off topic but I copped a PSP pretty soon after they came out and I like it a lot especially for watching movies(please release a TV tuner !!!) but since nintendo released the DS lite I have a compulsion to get one of those as well(don't tell wifey!)...So my question is does anyone here have a DS and are they good ???

• slushslush 691 Posts
    yes
    you are a sucker for buying a psp

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    laughable..

There's a whole bunch of other companies "we" should be boycotting against that do way more damage and hurt to communities that are actually in America.

This is really small potatoes in comparison.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yes
    you are a sucker for buying a psp

You're corny. The PSP is the shit.
    My kids have a DS so I guess if you're 4 years old that's the better choice.
    The new Mario Bros. is dope though.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i dont actually have either, but the psp has to be one of the corniest devices of the 21st century

and youre in a dreamland if you think its any more kiddy to play a ds than it is a psp.

my gameboy is strictly for nanoloop!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i dont actually have either, but the psp has to be one of the corniest devices of the 21st century

How so?
    A single device that fits in your pocket that can play movies, TV, video games, magazines, internet, camera & GPS (coming soon from what I've read), be a drum machine, an emulator for old game systems, MP3 player, photo viewer, etc. is corny?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    what a breath of fresh air! i dont think anyone has fought about video games yet. lets take it to that next level guys!!!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

looks like they need to make a green psp for you

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dudes this was supposed to be a 5+ page race-related thread.

consumer electronics?

you guys are straying dangerous off topic.

get with the program.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Dude, I've started a couple threads for people to get buck with the racism but so far it's been pretty

We should fight about video games just to switch it up.

For real though, I don't get how people can hate on a fucking entertainment device!

• slushslush 691 Posts

How so?
    A single device that fits in your pocket that can play movies, TV, video games, magazines, internet, camera & GPS (coming soon from what I've read), be a drum machine, an emulator for old game systems, MP3 player, photo viewer, etc. is corny?
    so far i havent had much need for anything in my pocket other than my wallet and keys. Oh yeah and a compass for orienteering. I'm totally open to using GPS while walking to the corner store though. i see big things for this psp

• dayday 9,611 Posts

How so?
    so far i havent had much need for anything in my pocket other than my wallet and keys. Oh yeah and a compass for orienteering. I'm totally open to using GPS while walking to the corner store though. i see big things for this psp
    I guess you don't leave Lego Island that often, cause for someone travelling it's a nice thing to have.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    lego island dont need no gps, everything is squares

what drum machine is on psp??? you may have actually tempted me with that

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh snap! lego island!!! day bringing the parental zings!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's all in jest, my homie locs.

The drum machine isn't bad. What's dope is you can put your own sounds in there so I take kits I've made on the MPC and dump em in there. But I really don't use it much. I mainly use the PSP to watch TV shows I've missed or movies when I travel. The extras are cool but not neccesary.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I JUST got the downgrader for my 2.6 psp, so I'm on that 1.5 Firmware kryptonite fire right now. No more paying for retail PSP games!!! Add that with all the sick homebrew shit coming out... Fuck what Slush is talking about.

PSP > iRiver > iPod > any silly ass Nintendo nonsense > Keys and Slush's wallet

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    would anyone have any problems if these ads were only displayed side 2 side (no three 6)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Short list of Emulators that can run on a 1.5 Firmware PSP:

Amiga 500]
    [Amstrad CPC]
    [Apple II]
    [Atari]
    [BBC Micro]
    [Capcom Play System 1]
    [Chip 8]
    [ColecoVision ]
    [Commodore 64]
    [Gameboy / Gameboy Color]
    [Gameboy Advance]
    [HP48]
    [Intellivision]
    [M.A.M.E.]
    [Macintosh]
    [MGT Sam Coupe]
    [MSX]
    [Neo Geo]
    [Neo Geo Pocket]
    [Nintendo 64]
    [Nintendo NES]
    [Odyssey]
    [PC-9801]
    [Playstation One]
    [ScummVM]
    [Sega Genesis/Megadrive]
    [Sega Master System SMS]
    [Super Nintendo SNES]
    [TI-92 Calculator]
    [Turbo Grafx 16/PCEngine]
    [Vectrex]
    [WonderSwan]
    [X86]
    [Yabasic]
    [ZX Spectrum]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    can it run serato?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    can it run serato?

Yeah, actually. I think I read someone on the Serato thread DJ'd off the mp3's in their PSP.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    can it run serato?

Yeah, actually. I think I read someone on the Serato thread DJ'd off the mp3's in their PSP.
    i can see it as an external drive but if you could run the serato app off that shit, i would be completely and totally about that shit