Any record spots in New Paltz, NY and related

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Poughipsee(sp?), Woodstock, etc.? I'll be there tomorrow night and sunday. thanks in advance.mr fortune.

Comments

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Poughipsee(sp?), Woodstock, etc.? I'll be there tomorrow night and sunday. thanks in advance.
    mr fortune.

Girls grandmother lives in New Paltz. Spent a charming few days wandering in the grass up there, eating ice cream, and visiting grammy at the home. I didn't notice any records, but I like the town.

Say hi to the old Latvian immigrant who eats nothing but chocolate now because she had "a garden for 70 years" and now that her husband is gone she can "eat whatever in hell she wants" because there's no one to look attractive for...

• PKNY and Paul Nice know the spots. There's a Rhino Records in New Paltz that used to be pretty damn good, but it's been a really long time since I've been there. And I know that Record City, the spot on the Main Mall in Poughkeepsie that we used to go to get overpriced Venom imports and EMPD singles got busted for selling vibrating bongs or some shit years ago.

The one thing that you can rely on about Poughkeepsie is that there will be a diner serving disco fries somewhere within every square mile, so please make sure to indulge while you're in the area.

CITY OF SIN, STAND UP.