two awesome hasselhoff video moments (NRR)

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKu_QA8Bn9o&search=hasselhoff ^saw this a couple of years ago, and i still can't figure it out..is it all clever video compositing by some fucked up mind, or did hasselhoff do the suit, totally conscious of what was going down?!?!http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3382491587979249836&q=jump+in+my+car^i dont know if this is new or not, but i just saw it and decided to make a post on it.ps: how do you embed youtube videos withing a post?ez

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    DUDE!!

In that second video he's trying to pick up girls half his age with KIT from KnighRider???[/b]

WTF?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Which once again proves my theory... Germans love David Hasselhoff.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    ps: how do you embed youtube videos withing a post?

In the "about this video" box to the right of the player, there's an "embed" field with HTML code.
    Copy->Paste

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Well, yeah, but at least the last one was catering to the Australian market, i never heard of that song over here. Notice how they even changed kits steering wheel side...hassel the hoff is an alcoholic freak, no doubt...still loved by alot of Germans, yeah, but nothing like 15 years ago....

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Wow, that "Hooked On A Feeling" video is insane.
    Furry Hasselhof flying while chewing on a fish???

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    speaking of kitt and hasselhoff, in terms of graphic manipulation and gifs, this is so fucking beautiful...the angles are so correct

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    couldnt listen to more than 20 seconds of either, and that was 20 seconds too much.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    How come that American/English folks believe that Germans love David Hasselhoff? Had that expericence a couple of times now

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Maybe because Germany is the country where Hassel-tha-hoff had his greatest hits that no one knows of in the states. Like "Looking for freedom" that was a #1 tune on the German charts.

Maybe because his producer was Jack White, sounds english but he is German and his name is Horst Nussbaum:

He did this moron tune Hasselhoff sang on or whatever you want to call these sounds that come out of his shithole in the middle of his face.

Looking for Freedom

You cant front on him, he made million sellers with B-Artists that no one would have ever cared about but he sold 300 Million records to thw world with this shitload of crapy-tunes.

His site is in english too if you are curious enough check www.jack-white.de

He even got the rights to the last Gravediggaz LP and Gasolina from Daddy Yankee belongs also to his company.

Yeah, we Germans love Mr.Hasselhof because we know whats good music and we love people with street cred. and tell me that Michael Knight got no street cred. shit he invented that !!!!!!!!!!

Another proof of his street cred. is that Ice T will be the executive producer for the Rap LP that Hassel Tha Hoff is doing.

Peace
    Hawkeye