Is it a wrap for jigga?

2»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    hmm that does look suspiciously garbage.

Oh well at least I didn't jump on the 'dear summer' bandwagon.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Oh well at least I didn't jump on the 'dear summer' bandwagon.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

• I think he's pretty clearly past his prime.

This schitt is ridiculous.

You little dudes are really ready to write Jigga off on the basis of two subpar verses?

He's dropped dozens of forgettable guest verses on the past (remember his verse on Big Boi's album? Me neither), and nobody has ever attenpted to suggest that they heralded the end of his career.

P.S.: I am drunk and focussed right now, so I suggest you liitle dudes not to test.

See! He ran out of other dope emcees to bite off. Perhaps the run-of-the-mill myspace MC is rubbing off on him. I think he needs to head back to the Def Jam offices to listen to all them demos at the office. Maybe there is a diamond in the ruff-ruff.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    that jay-z verse on big boi's album was all right. killer mike and big boi both outshined him though.

at least give the mufuckah a chance to drop a few songs of his own before debating whether he has no future potential. mufuckah doesn't need to try on guest spot shits because people will bump it just cos he's on it. when he drops his own shit, you will see a difference. i haven't listened to that 44 fours yet, but if it's even half as good as 22 twos, shit is all good.