schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited July 2006 in Strut Central
sea air

Comments

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    2000 fags

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    lobster roll

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    greetings from OBX

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Eastham VS EAST-UM.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I've done a couple of summers out in East Dennis. It's a nice way to spend ur dayz...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Cool man... I went to high school in Falmouth for a couple of years. You can actually see where I lived in that picture. Top left corner about a mile from the other bridge. Quite a change from the north side of Chicago, but it was alright. My family still lives in Plymouth so I'm out there a couple times a year. Great place to visit, boring place to live.

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    i found some really nice records down there last summer

• Options
    greetings from OBX

I got a chowdown spot down there, might take me some time to remember the name though. Hold that thought...

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    Cool man... I went to high school in Falmouth for a couple of years. You can actually see where I lived in that picture. Top left corner about a mile from the other bridge. Quite a change from the north side of Chicago, but it was alright. My family still lives in Plymouth so I'm out there a couple times a year. Great place to visit, boring place to live.

My grandfather moved out to Falmouth from Providence to live with his mistress for the last 10-15 years of his life.
    It was a pretty little seaside town. The locals were a little bugged.
    We would always rent scooters and race like maniacs through Falmouth which almost always led to a lecture from the local cops.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    I'll be in Nantucket in 10 days. Damn I can't wait.