Tour De France Bastards Speak Up!!! (WTF related)

LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Fuentes what what ?? Basso, Ullrich and Mancebo out of the game ??? This is getting crazy. An entertaining tour is about to kick off to say the least.So......come fuck with ma boy...We about to put it DOWN. I'm off for a heavy weekender.

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Dreskieboogie is in France right now. Covering the Tour De France.

How come all those charges against Basso, Ullrich and Sevilla came up ONE day before the start of the Tour De France?

And how come the T-Mobile team found out that Ullrich and Pevenage wrote SMSs to that Spanish doctor ONE day before the Tour?

I do think that some pros are doing shady things, but the Tour managers need to come up with some evidence. If there's any evidence for doping, they are doing the right thing though!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Basso, Ullrich and Mancebo out of the game ??? This is getting crazy.
    An underskilled and less entertaining tour is about to kick off to say the least.

• The Tour is semi-sucking so far...

• This year, Boooooring (especially after the World Cup)
    And how can they block all the stars before they have the test results and an officially judgement. Maybe they are innocent and their careers are ruined now (and the Tour as well). Ususally you disqualify people who use doping after you have a secure A and B result. Here they don't even have an A result. Thats weird?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    They MUST have known about that doctor before and they SHOULD have been investigating earlier. They simply ruined the tour. I won't watch it this time. I'm not interested in it anymore. Do they really think all the other riders are clean?????????

I'm surprised that all the pro riders went to the same doctor. Is there a more obvious way trying to cheat? How dumb are those riders and that doctor?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    A clean hero will stand up soon.

On the real, this is horrible, there's no telling where cycling is going after this.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    great finish to stage two yesterday, lots of hungry riders, robbie mckewen took it out
    a long way to go yet ..

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

let's see if the wee lad will hold out...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    This year, Boooooring (especially after the World Cup)
    And how can they block all the stars before they have the test results and an officially judgement. Maybe they are innocent and their careers are ruined now (and the Tour as well). Ususally you disqualify people who use doping after you have a secure A and B result. Here they don't even have an A result. Thats weird?

word. but unsubstantiated results were enough to "disqualify" Armstrong in the eyes of like every European, so whatever.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    A clean hero will stand up soon.

dude, a clean hero emerged a loooong time ago.

• Plus - it's really tough to tell with those doping tests - from what I gather - the tests record your amount of red blood cells - and I believe if they're somewhere over 50% then that's suspect - but some people naturally have high counts - my friends is 49% - so I'm not sure how they tell unless it's an absurd amount like 65 - 70%. They must have a paper trail somewhere - otherwise they just ruined the tour for nil.