ALLEN IVERSON APPRECIATION (NBA-related)

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Allen brings more heart and purpose to a game than 99% of nba players in history.

C'mon now, that a serious Jock riding overstatement. 99% - WTF? HISTORY?
    Please bring it down a notch.

All the ring owners and hall of famers would disagree.

Before u attack me like im rippin' your idol - just think about your statement.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Are you saying AI is not a future hall-of-famer?

I don't think that statement is that out of character (esp. for a Philly fan)

TripleDouble knows hoops, too.

i wouldn't take Pierce. He puts up great numbers, but seriously how many more years does he have. Taking PP is in no way an effort to rebuild.

True , but they have to fill the seats. Who wants to see a bunch of no name cats after having a hall of famer like the Answer. They better get something for A.I.

A.I is hall of fame but 99% is crazy fan talk. Bring it down to earth.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i wouldn't take Pierce. He puts up great numbers, but seriously how many more years does he have. Taking PP is in no way an effort to rebuild.

True , but they have to fill the seats. Who wants to see a bunch of no name cats after having a hall of famer like the Answer. They better get something for A.I.

very true.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

A.I is hall of fame but 99% is crazy fan talk. Bring it down to earth.

crazy talk??? im not saying straight up best of all time, im saying the dude has more heart than most. dude is 5'11, extremely physical, plays hurt and has carried teams full of bums on his shoulders for ten years. measuring heart, AI is all world. if you want me to knock it down to 98%, you got it...but dont split hairs with me in a AI appreciation post.

Welcome to Fantasy Island..............A.I. and K.Garnett join Kobe in L.A.

I think A.I. would flourish in an open court offense. He plays well in the allstar games and in the rucker joints. I remember going to a Knicks Summer League game and A.I.(littleafro) was the fastest mofo on the court. Me and my homie knew this cat was gonna do damage.