New York: What's up?

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I'll be staying in Manhattan for about 5 days starting Monday (July 3rd) NYStrutters hit me up. I want all the ill food spots, must-sees, records, etc. I'm going solo on some leisure type shit. I trust you'll take care of me.

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Garcia Vega and me will be spinning old wax in Williamsburg after this show:

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Jeez bad timing - The Rub 4 year anniversary is Saturday the 1st and then the next weekend Cosmo and I are playing disco at Central Park Summerstage for free (Sunday the 9th).

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Jeez bad timing - The Rub 4 year anniversary is Saturday...

• Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
    Damn, that is bad timing. Nothing going down during the week?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    people are real busy this time of year. you won't have any problems finding shit to do, doggee. it's NYC. there's ALWAYS something to do.

whats that website with all the after-work open bars?? monday=sway, tues=?, wed=botanica, thusday=triplecrown, friday=Lit, Sat=Nublu... i dunno, man... just some ideas.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Dont forget these.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Let Delay take you out. That was definitely the most fun I had while in NYC, with the exception of the Metropolitan Opera doing Aida....

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    I'm in NY Thursday through Sunday. Especially looking to go out on Saturday night. Hollerrrrrrr!

Take care of my man Ed--he took great care of me in Seattle. Photographic evidence to come!

I lost my damn phone and might not get one before I get there--I'll be at the Sheraton Chelsea, working in Bed-Stuy Friday and Saturday.