moviestrut

2»

Comments

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts

Kinda like a spaghetti western set in Tibet. Best movie I've seen in a loooooooong time.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    More stuff I've 'enjoyed' recently...

"Pinocchio 964 follows the story of a cybernetic sex slave android developed by a maniacal businessman/inventor, who dreams of a day when every horny citizen will have an android in their home to satisfy their carnal desires. Unfortunately, Pinocchio has one very inherent flaw: he???s impotent. Unsatisfied by his flaccidity, Pinocchio 964???s owner has his memory removed, and sends him out into the world on his own. Disoriented and afraid, he stumbles upon Himiko (Kyoko Hara), who suffers from a memory loss of her own. Once Pinocchio???s creator realizes that his android has been sent out into public, he sends his agents in hot pursuit, and Pinocchio???s only chance to remain free and get his memory back rests in the hands of Himiko. "

As an added bonus, this film has what has been touted as the most prolonged vomiting sequence in cinema history.

"Shogun's Sadism (Oxen Split Torture) (PAL Region 2)
    This a shocking documentary drama in which a number of bizarre and merciless methods of torture are carried out under the law of the Tokugawa Shogunate. The story centers on the antagonism between a magistrate who finds sadistic pleasures in using all kinds of ruthless torture and a police offices who despises such means."

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

movie.

- spidey

You know I got severely freaked out the first time I saw that and it had the whole "This is shit, you mean this shit is good, this is shit shit etc" speech in it that I'd heard the sample of a million times.

Underrated little gem.

• These were heavyduty:

I just ordered this a few days ago. Feat. the Sir Douglas Quintet...

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Watched Short Eyes last night.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    the playlist from last night, over beers...

yesssss