Labtekwon on BET UNCUT!!!

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
I turned on the TV to catch the last video of the show,it caught my attention because of the vast array of big bodied tip drill pole dancers on display.I noticed the dude with the dreads and i assumed it was just another southern artist,then i saw the name and my mind was BLOWN!! Isnt this the dude that was on MUSH records? what happened,that's the fastest transformation i've seen a artist do. = a true

Comments

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    His 2003 album The Hustlaz Guide to the Universe was very stripclubesque...in a good way as far as I'm concerned.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I just started to check out some of his albums on allmusic.com seems like i misjudged him this change was coming along gradually.But you got to admit this is last place you'd expect to see him.

• I though this thread was about circumcision

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I though this thread was about circumcision

There's not reason to downplay it,the wheels are already set in motion.No changing what's about to occur,he about to turn the rap industry on it's head "P***y Poppin' in a handstand styleee"

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    saw this jammy on uncut, too...a bit surprising but i kinda saw it koming. he's made some of my favorite albums of all time and i hope he has mad success with his new album. i bet booty fans will buy his new shit and think they stumbled upon the new avant-garde.