record covers painting project.

teddyrossoteddyrosso 268 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
I'm starting to do a series of record covers painting project. Scan -> Project -> and paint over. It's easy and the result is often very good. So I need some help in finding similar covers: I know there is more in the atlantic series, the dude who did the virgo vibes cover, a herbie mann? Anyways post your covers in the same vein, typ 3 4 color ..

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm starting to do a series of record covers painting project. Scan -> Project -> and paint over. It's easy and the result is often very good. So I need some help in finding similar covers:

I know there is more in the atlantic series, the dude who did the virgo vibes cover, a herbie mann? Anyways post your covers in the same vein, typ 3 4 color ..

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Scan -> Dissect -> and start over.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Why, oh why, are there avatar size restrictions? Sittin' on somethin' phat--the remix.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

that is fucking sweeeeeeeeet.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts

Hey Teddyrosso ! This option might not bring satisfaction so easily than

Scan -> Project -> and paint.

But however, it's a bit more creative and if you ever find satisfaction this way, be sure it will be

Give it a try!

• off the flipping hook.

• teddyrossoteddyrosso 268 Posts
    Yeah it works, just did it as a birthday present for my mate's 30th birthday. He's the one one the cover ..

Hey somebody's gotta have that Herbie Mann cover??!!??

anyone got any more? Bring it!!

Here you are! Sorry for the perspective... I couldn't find a better pic and don't have time to scan my own copy. Not exactly what you are searching for but still fits to your criterias (plus its musical content is definitely awesome spiritual jazz like I like it!).

Have fun!

B.

Why not ?

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts